Chapter 13: Dream

(Harmony's POV)

The crisp morning air hit me as I woke up. There were droplets of  morning dew in my hair, making it appear crystals are laced through it. I sat up and saw Daniel smirking at me.

"What?" I said. The morning dew was also in his hair. Cute.

"I'm just watching you." He said.

"Well that's creepy." I say. He chuckles and grabs my hand. He leans forward and kisses me. Something feels...wrong. I pull away. He looks confused.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I don't know, something doesn't feel right." I said.

"I don't know what you are talking about," he says with a grin, "everything seems fine to me." I look at him. His soft blue eyes were dark and hard. His grin was more menacing than I remember. Suddenly fear swept over me.

He seemed to sense my fear. He grabbed my arm, I tried to get away, but his grip tightened.
"Daniel let go!" I said in a panic. He started to laugh. His laughter suddenly was all around me. His teeth sharpened to a point and his eyes filled with darkness until they were pitch black.

In a flash he bit down on my wrist drawing blood. I screamed. Suddenly I was suffocating. I fell onto the ground. Black slime oozed from my wrist. I screamed out in pain. Daniel pinned me to the ground.
"Die while you still can!" He said.

I jolt awake and sit up. I am covered in sweat but I am freezing. I sigh a breath of relief. It was only a dream. A really, really weird dream. I look over to where Daniel was lying. He's gone. Hm, weird. Maybe he is just going to pee. I sit up and wait.

10 minutes later

I start to get worried. He's probably back at the cave. I tell myself. I begin my journey back to camp.

«»§«»«»§«»§«»§«»«»§«»

POV of Samantha

"Why. Are. You. So. HEAVY!" I mutter as I help drag the unconscious Daniel across the damp forest. "How. Much. Longer?" I ask out of breath.

"Not much longer." Shawiwi states calmly.

"I better get a lot of chocolate for this..." I say.

"You will be awarded appropriately," says Shawiwi. We come to a giant house looking structure. In front, there are three giant vertical logs in a half circle that is bordering a circle that was drawn by sand. It appeared to have writing and symbols in it.
"Tie him up to the log on the far left," Commanded Shawiwi.

"What do you need him for?" I ask.

"To lure the others here, he is of no use to us," says Shawiwi as she helps me drag Daniel over to the log.

Whatever she's doing, it is going to be big.

An: HEYYYYY GUYS! I was considering making another book to this but then I decided not to. This book will be a bit longer but oh well. Sorry for the late and short chapter! Toodles!