Chapter 11: Suspicous

(POV of Zara)

We burned Chris' body that night, it was sad but I guess he finally got to get off the island. After the ceremony, I went to the remains of the tribal village.

I pull another body from out of the tipi and drag it into the hole I made. They were starting to stink and someone had to do something. I was choosing not to think about it as I flung their once-living bodies into a hole. They eyes are the worst part. They seem so glassy and empty, souless and dead.

After I got all the bodies in the hole I burned them. Unfortunately I couldn't get rid of the blood everywhere, so I guess it would just have to stay.

Sometimes I have dreams that everyone is still here. That we took a trip to the Bahamas and we landed safely. That we run around in wetsuits chasing eachoter with seeweed and staying up roasting marshmallows in a late night bonfire. Singing and dancing together.

I walk over to the line where the forest meets the village. I felt wierd, like I was being watched. Just in case, I run back to the others on the beach.

(POV of Samantha)

"Ok, I have three good reasons why you DEFINITELY SHOULD NOT KILL ME!" I say as I strugle against my restraints.

"Oh yeah? What are they then?" The smallest of my kidnappers ask.

"Um.... CHOCOLATE!!" I say totally unprepared for the question.

"We plan to destroy all the chocolate if you do not cooperate," she says.

"NOOO NOT THE CHOCOLATE! I'll do anything just please don't take away my chocolate!" I exclaim.

She started to chuckle to herself, then looked at the ground.
"Ok, you will be our spy. You will monitor Daniel, Cierra, Zara, and especially Kayla." She says.

"But what about Harmony?" I ask.

"Harmony is no threat to us, but she is a weakness to them, when the time is right we will capture her and lure the rest to our trap, and then we make them our servants. All who do not comply will be killed." She says, "Now go back to them so they aren't suspicious, but don't even think about telling them about us, if so we will torture you in the worst ways possible. And remember, we are always watching"

She unties my restraints and stands behind me.

I start walking away and then I turn around.
"Wait I don't know your name, what is it?" I ask.

"Shawiwi" she replies.

I nod my head and start to walk to camp.

(POV of Harmony)

I found a flower print one piece bathing suit on the beach. It was probably from someone's suitcase. I change into the bathing suit and head into the forest.

It is a relatively warm night, and the moon is full so there is a lot of light. I walk to the stream where we get our water from. I walk upstream, looking for a pool that I had discovered the morning before.

I get to the pool. The water is pretty clear, I could even tell in the dark. The waterfall's mist made the pool have a very peaceful feeling. I step into the cool water. It was giving me goosebumps, but I would get use to it pretty quickly. I wade my way into the water until the water is up to my torso. I submerge my head under and open my eyes.

A few fish swim away. I get an idea so I put my hand on top of my head and swim towards the fish as I pretend to be a shark. I start chasing fish all around the pool leaping out of the water and splashing all over. I catch a fish between my fingers. It was too small to eat, but it was still a small victory.

I let the fish go and swim to the waterfall. I sit on the mossy boulder behind the waterfall. I notice a figure through the waterfall curtain.

I hop off the Boulder into the water and swim to the edge of the pool. My head surfaced and standing before me was Daniel.  He was laughing to himself.

"Did you have fun in the water little shark?" He asked.

"Just because I'm shorter than you doesn't mean you can call me 'little'. How did you find me anyway?" I ask

"I have my ways." He says with a smile.

"Well 'Mister I Have My Ways', would you like to join me." I say as a gesture towards the pool.

He gives me a smirk.
"No, I don't want to get wet." He says.

I splash him.
"There, your wet. Now join me!" I say as I splash him again.

"You are so dead!" He says while laughing. He takes off his shoes and shirt and jumps into the water.

(POV of Cierra)
I stash my various weapons in many places, they are almost impossible to find unless I show them where they are.

I climb down a tree after collecting tree nuts to eat later. I store the nuts in the cave and go outside to kill some fish.

As I go to get my spear, Kayla comes up to me.

"I got us a bunch of fish so we're good for the next couple of days." Says Kayla

"Thanks, but since when did you get the ability to fish?" I ask.

"I guess I'm just a natural," says Kayla.

I just nod and walk over to Samantha and Zara, who are arguing about something stupid I bet. I don't say anything about Kayla's behavior to them, but Samantha seems to notice my discomfort.

"She's just traumatized," says Samantha.

"What do you mean?" I say as I start thinking of the Justin Bieber song.

"Kayla will be fine, just give her time," says Samantha.

"Makes sense," I say. Although I'm not totally convinced.