Chapter 5 My Worse Nightmare is Here in Modern Times

this morning as i walking to my class taught by professor Talbot. i saw him my stepfather William Antrim he is my worse nightmare. i stood there frozen in fear. professor Hickok had pulled me into his class room before Antrim saw me.  professor Hickok asked me if i knew the man that is here at the university? i told him that i knew the man he is my stepfather his name is William Antrim. he is an abusive drunk and he hated me because i wasn't his child. and he is apart of my past and he died in my past. and now he is here in modern times. professor Hickok told me to stay in his class room where it was safe while he went to tell the other professors about my stepfather. i did what professor Hickok told me to do. i heard professors Hickok and Talbot tell my stepfather to leave the university and to leave me alone and if he laid a hand on me or if he hurts me they would have sheriff Garrett arrest him and throw away the key. my  stepfather glared at them and told them that brat is my property and they can't stop him from taking me. professor Talbot called sheriff Garrett to come and arrest my stepfather and take him away from the university. i watched as Pat arrested my stepfather and took him away. professor Talbot told me that it was safe to come out. my stepfather can't hurt me anymore. professor Talbot walked with me to his class. i have professors who cares about me and will make sure safe from harm.

i write more later