Chapter 8 Staying with Professor Talbot until he is Well

one morning i was sitting in Professor Lawrence's class watching him teaching our lesson for that day. but i could see that he wasn't feeling well i didn't know what was wrong. i had saw that the day before with professor Holliday but i knew was wrong with professor Holliday. professor Holliday has tuberculosis how i knew that professor Holliday had is because my mother died from tuberculosis in my past. then i saw professor Talbot collapse to the floor. i get up from my desk and run to his side to help him. i tell Tom to go get Doctor Scurlock and hurry. i sit with professor Talbot i didn't leave his side. Tom comes back with doctor Scurlock. doctor Scurlock examined professor Talbot and said professor Talbot had pneumonia and he was going out for awhile until he gets better doctor Scurlock gave professor Lawrence's wife Lillian some medicine to give to professor to make him better then he looked at me and said " Billy professor Lawrence has a great chance of getting better thanks to you. if you hadn't been there for him he might not had that chance. now you need to go rest your self because of your heart." but i refused to leave professor Talbot's bedside. i stayed by professor Talbot's bedside day and night without sleep and rest and food and not even leaving to go take my heart medicine. i didn't even go sit by my grave. then one day professor Talbot had got better. and he noticed that i wasn't looking well. his wife Lillian told him that i had never left his side to rest and sleep and eat or to take my heart medicine. and now i was showing that i wasn't doing well doing well at all. so professor Talbot made me get some rest and eat something and take my heart medicine. i am still not sure why i was brought back to life here in modern times or even why i was given a second chance at life. but i am glad that i was there to help professor Talbot when he needed me the most.

i will write more later on