Chapter 10 My Nightmare of the Night that i Was shot by Pat Garrett

one night i had woke up in a very cold sweat and my heart was racing. and for me that wasn't good. i sit there in my bed shaking my bull terrier Josh kept licking my face. i started to feel sick and very dizzy. Pat comes in to check on me. i looked at him i wasn't scared of Pat. Pat asks me " Billy are you alright?" i tell Pat that i am okay. i was having a flashback of the night that he had shot me. i just need to calm down. my bull terrier would not leave my side. i looked out the window and prayed that my heart would start beating normal again. i reach for my heart medicine. my hands were shaking so bad that i almost drop it and the glass of water too. i will always have flashbacks of my past. i slowly started to calm down and my heart started to beat normal again. i fell back to sleep. i didn't wake up until the next morning. i woke up to my bull terrier Josh licking my face and barking happily. i got out of bed and went into my bathroom to take a shower and shave and get ready for class. i got dressed and went down stairs to have breakfast with Pat. after breakfast i walked to the university. all of my classes had went good. but i was surprised when i walked into my writing class. i didn't see professor Holliday in place of professor Holliday there was a new professor there he said that his name was Bat Masterson. i have a picture of him.

this is the professor that is filling in for professor Holliday

this is the professor that is filling in for professor Holliday. until he can get better but i don't know if professor Holliday will get better but i pray that he gets better. but only God knows if he will get better or not. every school has a class clown. and yes we have a class clown here at the university of New Mexico. and his name is Emit Dalton.

this is a picture of our class clown Emit Dalton

this is a picture of our class clown Emit Dalton. every day professor Hickok is always asking him. is there something funny that you would like to share with class Mr. Dalton? soon class is over and i walk back to Garrett's place to start working at my job. and after work i sit in my room doing my homework assignments. then i got ready for bed and a good night's rest i hope.

i will write more later on