Chapter 16 Feeling Alone and Forgotten

in my outlaw past just before i was shot down by Pat Garrett me and the regulators had parted ways. then after we had parted company i was shot down by Pat Garrett. i was brought back to life here in modern times and given a second chance at life. i do not know where the other regulators are now. i know Doc lives close by and he is a doctor now. Dirty Steve is married and i think that he is living in Santa Fe and Charley is trying the second class clown at the university of New Mexico. Hendry i do not know where he is. Dave i really don't know where he is. Tom i see him in my classes. Richard i think he is living Texas. Chavez i have totally lost touch with and i have no idea where he is. i thought that i had saw Chavez once in town. but he walked by me like i wasn't even there. i wrote these words to Chavez we had met in the past and we had barely met in modern times if you want to you can forget all about me. this is one of those times that i am feeling alone. even in a crowded room i still feel alone. i am still alive and i am alone here. in history i am remembered as a legendary outlaw that is how people remembers me but i am the boy who should be given up on and forgotten about. some days i feel alone. and most of the time i don't feel alone.

i will write more later