V: "Hello"

From seconds within the text being sent to it, the anomaly disappeared from being sent its own messege by its host. For an animalistic looking entity, it almost acts human.

Ever since the text was sent, y/n waited for anything to happen. From the minutes turning to hours and later turned into a day as the next morning arose.

Wherever Connor had gone the other day, he hasn't returned since then, so y/n was basically alone when he awoke. Nothing but the buzzing of the ceiling lights and the sound of the air vent blowing in the room.

*Y/n's pov*

Ever since I sent that text I haven't received another messege from it, which is weird because I thought this SCP is meant to keep sending me pictures, but it hasn't done that in hours. Not since I texted back.

I haven't seen Connor since then either. I know for a fact he can't permanently be killed, but I don't remember the last time he was gone for this long.

Speaking of being gone for so long, I haven't even seen the anomaly since then too. Theres... there can be no way it would just disappear because of one text... right?

My thoughts upon a sudden were intruded by a loud bell ringing sound that spread throughout every cell in the foundations intercom. We all at the foundation know what that means.

Y/n: Lunch time.

*Later*

Being given the same garbage material food everyday is so exhausting. I would technically prefer to starve myself to see if they'd eventually feed me something better... buuuut...

*Flashback*

Scientist: Y/n, I need you to do us all a favor, and EAT some slop. At Dr. Clark's request for you to feel better.

I was as frail as a skeleton that somehow still had enough body mass to look alive.

Y/n: Make me!

Scientist: *sigh* guard 1, grab his arms. Guard 2, keep his mouth open.

Y/n: NO! YOU FOOD DEVILS!! YOU CA-Aaah-ah! *Muffled*.

They were shoving the food down my throat while I tried to spit it out.

Guard 1: Don't let him bite you too hard man. He's so frail that if he gets a taste for blood we're gonna have problems.

*Flashback end*

Yeah..... not the best thing to remember. If they weren't gonna be able to do it, I'm sure Connor would've done it himself.

Darn scientists, guards, and personnel always get the better stuff while they use the thrown away garbage food to feed us. Not literally, but that's what it tastes like.

Sitting alone at my table is normal, but it feels weird that I still don't see the anomaly anywhere. I begun looking around to see if I could find it, but still nothing.

With being in the canteen for 15 minutes, that's the amount of time they give us to eat, the intercom rung in my ears as I'm sure it did for everyone else as well when time was up.