The full explanation

This story is complete dog ****.

Not the first thing you expected to read for an explanation, eh?

For this, I'm gonna be listing different stuff by 𝗯𝗼𝗹𝗱 text. They will be intentionally lined out for the reason that they would be easier to notice when moving on to different topics.

Read whatever ya want, whatever suits your interest, there are gonna be a bunch of stuff to go over. A bit too much that there are pieces I forgot about. I didn't write any of this on paper beforehand. I'm only writing what comes to mind as probable importance for the different subjects below.

Don't try and interpret this to your eyes as me making excuses. This is just an explanation of what has already happened, what's happening now and what is going to happen.

It may sound like at times that I'm repeating myself and using the same word over and over again.

--------------------
• 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲, 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗮 "[𝗥𝗘𝗗𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗗]":
--------------------

At a very recent time, I got a report from Wattpad about how i haven't done anything worth noting in the book for a while.

Whoever reported those things had good reason too. I don't blame anybody for it. It was as much needed as giving me a wake-up call.

There was also a rumor I heard during that time that certain books that haven't been worked on in a while were getting deleted by unknown reasons, so... I preferred not to take my chances.

In a desperate measure to get back into the swing of things, I wanted to think of something quick. Pretty sure you'd see where the rest of this is going.

And, not gonna lie, I knew what I was writing would be a complete dumpster fire. It held no purpose in the story at all.

Such is the way of writing with a dead brain... or whatever.

Lots of stuff have their falling out point. That whole "fall from grace" and all that jazz. I supposed it was about my time.

But at the time I felt it would be fun for those who wanted to know who the image of Clark actually was to find out in a sort of fun way. The whole thing did not mean to target anyone in any sort of offensive way from the use of quoting other people's comments. It was just a fun usage to get through the chapter, and I felt some people would think it funny that they would feel included based on how I used said comments.

I promise it was only for entertainment purposes towards everybody who would read it.

Please don't hurt me!

--------------------
• 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸:
--------------------

The book came to a halt for a time for a short break. No surprise, it went on longer than that.

For nearly 2 years without a chapter connected to the main story, the book was on hold longer than it should've been because of the specific reason of making the plans.

In the beginning, it was stated I had everything planned out, and I will still holds true to the word. It was merely a change in the same plans because the story was going awful the longer it kept going.

To you, as a fellow reader, you might not think so. But to an author, it can be entirely different, as they'd notice a lot of flaws.

I mainly felt like I kept putting the characters in the same scenarios too quickly, like they kept going in circles. So many questions, still with no answers. I did have answers for them that I thought I would eventually get to, but the story so far wasn't doing me any favors to get to a moment that would've been okay to explain them on.