IX: Questions

A/n: This took too long. I had to rewrite this 3 times actually. Got burnt out and I dunno if this came out like crap or it's so and so.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n sat within the chamber of SCP-1471 on the same chair and table, still having the phone, so he was basically prepared already.

Though he wasn't sure on what they would want him to do, neither was he sure on how to do this with the anomaly to his side that walks around the room.

He fiddled with the phone while he was unable to use it except for one purpose. The anomaly watched as he spun it around with his finger while it lay on the table, holding his head up with the other hand.

Within the chamber that the scientists monitor the room he was in, it's as obvious as you would expect by now. Dr. Clark was in there as always, he had an expression of anticipation as he held his hands together.

But instead of the way they would face y/n from a sideways angle, his table and chair were angled that he would be facing at them. For whatever the reason, y/n didn't know.

Dr. Clark: Y/n, we are here to ask you some questions today. Not very often we do this, but it is a way for us to check on a subject who is infected with an SCP. We will ask you as many questions as we make. Answer them as best you can.

Y/n: So I'm not here to test against SCP-1471?

Dr. Clark: Not entirely. We know you are still infected with it. We are only taking this study towards you so you can give us a little more information about it that we may not yet know. Are you ready?

Y/n stopped fiddling with the phone as he sets it straight on the table as he looked to the mirror that is their window to see him.

Y/n: Ready.

Dr. Clark turned off the speaker he spoke into to be able to talk to him and turned his attention to the nearby scientists.

Dr. Clark: Monitor his vitals and diagnostics.

One of them pressed a simple button and a green outline of a scanner of sorts went across the window and shown vitals on y/n's body such as his heartbeats, his emotional level, and state of mind.

Scientist: Why are we monitoring his vitals?

Dr. Clark: The SCP is in his brain and he can see it. We need to make sure whatever he might say could be the truth, or if he's stressed from the anomaly. It's a possibility that we need to make sure of if it messes with him.

Dr. Clark turned on the speaker once more and cleared his throat before he started questioning, and also to get y/n's attention.

Dr. Clark: How long do you think you have had possession of the phone since I gave it to you?

Y/n: Maybe, about... 3 to 4 days.

Dr. Clark: Have you witnessed or felt any sort of feeling of paranoia or stress, maybe even seen the SCP?

Y/n: I've seen it here and there. It mainly kept itself to be seen by shiny surfaces such as one that would cast a reflection most of the time.

Dr. Clark: What does it look like?

Y/n slightly shifts his eyes to the side slowly, trying to get a non-suspicious look at the anomaly who was watching and hearing the situation.

Y/n: It has a do-...

The anomaly looked at him in a way that would say, "Don't you dare".

Y/n: A... wolf-like... uh, body structure. Has all black fur around itself, wears... clothes, and has an animalistic skull for a face.