X: Doggy doodle

A/n: I apologize for long waits.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Sitting in his office, Clark still had pondered the thoughts of all that had escalated so far.

All of a sudden his door was knocked on once more and he allowed them to come in. No surprise it was another scientist. They entered holding onto a few sheets of paper.

Scientist: A few of us wrote down what we could take down during the test, just as you asked.

Dr. Clark: Give them to me.

The scientist handed him the sheets that held info on what y/n had told them, even self commentary on what they assume was happening or why he said what he said, especially when his heart rate went up that had him answer nervously, causing suspicion or lies, and the sudden bursts of the lights in the chamber that still remained not completely known.

He shuffled through the papers and saw one slipped out that he did not expect to see and felt confused on what it was. It was merely a single... drawn image.

He held the paper up for the scientist to see and pointed at it

Dr. Clark: Explain this.

Scientist: Uh... y-y/n said the entity had a wolves body structure and had a skull for a face with black fur. W-We figured we could view an image of it to gain an idea on what it might look like.

Clark looks at the image again and gazes back at them.

Dr. Clark: And why does it look like a puppy?

Scientist: Er... W-Well, the scientist who drew it wasn't sure on what to go by on its told appearance, so I guess they decided to draw a... puppy.

Dr. Clark: Could they explain why it has a red collar?

Scientist: The scientist is well-known for their love of their pet dog back at their home. They enjoy walking their dog.

Clark looked confused yet he could understand the reasons, but he would prefer to have texts or writing on sheets of paper for answers instead of doodles.

He pinched his nose as he rested his head while still holding the drawing. He sighs, and puts the doodle in a nearby shredder. The sounds of shredding being easily heard as Clark and the scientist stared at each other as the sounds of shredding went on for an uncomfortable amount of time.

The scientist looked like they were about to say something, having their mouth barely open to say a word, but instead just decided to take their leave. Leaving Clark in his office again to look at the papers.