Intermission

Time has gone by since the latest upon, Y/n's bizarre moments within the SCP foundation.

While the Author of the book takes their time to write chapters of other books, let's take a look on what we've missed shall we?

*A while ago*

Scientist: Testing has gone by adequately. SCP-1056 has been successfully used to shrink humans down to size, and now we have put it to the test on SCP's.

Dr. Clark: Send him in.

Containment doors to a large SCP room were opened and, Y/n hesitantly took each step inside the room.

He looked around the room to see nothing except a small little critter sitting in the middle of the room.

Y/n: Eh?

Scientist: That... is SCP-682. SCP-1056 was successfully used to shrink anomalies, so we need information if that includes whether it still makes the anomaly dangerous or not.

Y/n: Wait, so 682 is like a little baby now???

SCP-682 growls at, Y/n, who was also trying to bite into his shoe at where the toes would be.

Y/n smirks as he kneels down onto one knee, acting like if it were a harmless puppy and used a finger to scratchy itch under its jaw.

Y/n: Aww, it's okay my little babey wabey...

Acting like if it were a harmless puppy, which to be honest in its shrunken size it sounded really high pitched, he used a finger to scratchy itch under its jaw.

Y/n: Oooh my booka-lucka-mooka-chucka-OW!!! ****!!

SCP-682 bit at his finger after it continued to growl at him from his scratching.

Y/n managed to power through the pain and grabbed it around its body - because it was that small - and yanked it off.

Y/n: YEOWCH!!! Bad baby!

Adding some cuts, scratches, and a few blood spots, their teeth however did not change along with the size. Still incredibly sharp as ever, including the claws.

*Another day*

Y/n sat in a room with a single table and a chair that he sat on, staring at a box that sat on the table in front of him.

Scientist: Testing with, SCP-735, also mostly mentioned as the "insult box" is a go. Begin.

Having his arms crossed that he was bored, nothing was going anywhere. That was until the box spoke.

Insult box: What's your name?

Y/n: What?

Insult box: What is your name?

Y/n: Y/n.

Insult box: **** you, Y/n!

Y/n: ..... What's YOUR name??

Insult box: Ezekiel.

Y/n: **** you, Ezekiel!

Insult box: **** you!!

Y/n: **** YOU!!!

Insult box: Hey you know what I did last night?

Y/n: You better NOT bring my mother into this!

Insult box: You know what I did?

Y/n: YOU BETTER NOT!!

Insult box: I built that fire over there.

Y/n: Oh...

Insult box: Then I ****ed your mother next to it.

Y/n: **** YOU, EZEKIEL!!!

Insult box: **** YOU!!!

*Meanwhile*

Dr. Clark and a couple of other scientists were in the observation room watching them argue in silence.

Dr. Clark: This could take a while.

Scientist 1: Yeah...

Scientist 2: ... Anybody got any popcorn?

*Another other day*

Y/n was pushed into a strangely ominous yet familiar room. Though he could've done just fine without being shoved ever so rudely... all the time.

The guards stood watch at the door waiting for their call whether that meant to extract the subject dead or alive.

Guard: *Sigh* I hope something interesting happens today...

The second Guard slowly turns their head to stare the guard beside them like they had made a grave mistake.

*3 seconds later*

Scientist: SIR!!!

The scientist had rushed into Dr. Clark's office, looking not the worse for wear but exhausted excessively from running.

Dr. Clark: What is it?

Scientist: *Pant* Containment... *pant* breach...

And they plopped face first onto the floor. Soon as it happened the breach alarm had been set off.

Dr. Clark: Ugh, ****! What could it have been this time!?

*Meanwhile*

As for, Y/n one might ask? He's fine

As for, Y/n one might ask? He's fine. As to how such a random occurrence could happen, the foundation is still trying to figure that out themselves.

--------------------------------------------------------------
A/n: Whoever can name what the references (3) are from first gets a virtual cookie.