Mangle's POV

It had been a hard day. The children had walked around with me at the beginning of the day, until an older kid walked over to me and pinned me to s table. He then told the kids that they should take me apart and out me back together.

They did.

It wasn't the first time this had happened. I was used to it. Every day, it's the same boy. And everyday, he messes up my wiring and my limb positions.

My life, is a living hell.

Well, not exactly living.

I would have done something, anything that could've shut me done years ago if Foxy hadn't have saved me. If it wasn't for him, I'd be at the bottom of a junk heap in the Supply Closet.

Oh, Foxy. Where are you now, Foxy? I need you.

It was night now and we were put on 'Free Roam' mode. We didn't need it. We could free roam whenever we wanted to.

Oh, yeah. It's not just me and Foxy. There are others. Freddy, who's a bear, Chica, a chicken, Bonnie, the bunny, and Balloon Boy, he gives balloons to the kids.

Balloon Boy is also my adoptive son. When he first came he was a misfit, the only non animal animatronic. I took him under my wing. Now we're both misfits.

"BOO!" Balloon Boy yells jumping in from of me. He laughs. "Did I scare you, Ma? Did I?"

"Yes! Yes! Of course!" I pretend to be scared, "I'm so scared!"

"Really!?" He continues without letting me answer, "Do you think Freddy would let me scare the guard tonight?"

"I don't know..." I shrug, "Maybe!"

He smiles.

"Hey, BB, do you think you could put me back together again?" I ask him.

Every night, Balloon Boy would put me together. Then I'd find Foxy. We'd hide behind his curtain and talk. Then we'd ambush the guard together.

"Sure!" Balloon Boy exclaims walking behind me and putting my arms back where they belonged.

By now, you could hardly tell what I was, a fox or an endoskeleton. I had little tufts of hair on my body and my metal stuck out in every which way. My head was the only area that was fully cloaked in a layer of fur.

After a few minutes, BB has done a pretty good job of putting me back together. "Thanks!" I say before scampering down the hall to Pirate Cove.