Mangle's POV

Sure enough, Mr. Fazbear had kept his promise. There were no teens in Kid's Cove. I swore to myself that if I saw any hands to big to be kids' that I would jerk up and bite them.

I didn't plan on breaking my promise.

I squinted my eyes shut and braced myself for the pain I would soon feel. Hands and fingers were being shoved into any hole I had on my body-- eyes, nose, ears.

Then came my FAVORITE part. (note the sarcasm*) The kids begin ripping off limbs and my head and extending my endoskeleton neck more and more.

"Mommy!" I hear the little girl from yesterday. "Look! Mangle looks hurt!"

I smile at her and gesture to her to come here with my only intact paw. She obeys and stands beside me.

"Hi." I say.

"Hello!"

She reminded me so much of BB. "You... Are going to grow up and do wonderful th-things."

She smiles. "I wanna work here! Then I can put you guyses back together!"

I smile back. "You're a good, kid. You know that?"

"Yes, Mangle. Thank you."

She grabs parts of my body that had been left on the table and begins to put them where they belong. "Thank you!" I cry out once I'm one-hundred percent intact.

I stand up and wrap her in a BIG bear hug. "You're welcome!" She laughs.

"Macey!" I hear someone call. "Time to go!"

"Awe.. Mom! I just got here!" The girl-- Macey--replies.

"I'll take you to your Mom." I offer taking her hand and leading her to her mother.

"Thank you, Mangle." Mom says.

"No problem." I say saluting.

The girl looks up at me, "Mangle... I love you!" She hugs me wrapping her arms all the way around my thick, animatronic leg.

"I love you, too!" I say dropping one hand to place on her back. "You're a good girl. Now go home. See you soon!"

"Bye!"

I laugh as I walk back to Kid's Cove.

"Where's Mangle?" I hear a familiar voice say.

Crap. It was one of the teens' friends.

I duck behind a table and watch them. Mr. Fazbear was trying to get them out of my cove. They push him aside.

I sneak over to the cove and enter. "Hi kids!" I say to them.

"What happened to our friend?" One asks.

"I don't know. Why?" I reply quizzically.

"He worked the night shift here last night. Did you hurt him?" Another says.

"Oh, little old me!" I say innocently, "Why would I ever want to hurt a child?"

"Maybe because he pulled out your cords?" The third suggests.

I shrug. "That's no reason for violence!"

The teens nod before running out.

Mr. Fazbear stands up and lays a hand on my metal shoulder. "Did you hurt the kid?" He asks.

"Maybe." I say smugly, "But that's why we have a contract that says, 'Fazbear is not responsible for lost or damaged items or person.'"

He smirks. "Alright, Mangle. Mr. Vincent would like a word with you."

"Okay," I say and walk to the Employees Only door.