Foxy's POV:

"Y'arrr!" I exclaim to the kid next to me, he was on a sugar high and kept bouncing. "Ye best be eatin' less o' that sugar!"

"No!" He yells, stuffing more candy into his mouth, "I wuv it!" He exclaims through his mouth full.

I roll my eyes, then turn to the other kids, "Would ye like to hear my stories 'bout sailin' the sev'n seas?"

"Yesss! Yes, Foxy!" The kids yell.

"Tell me everything, Foxy! I love you!" One of the obnoxious teens in the back yells. "I want to be just like you!" She had bright, red lipstick, and a pretty blue eyeshadow.

"No, lass. You wouldn't." I say directing my eyes to her. I wanted to tell her I had been brutally murdered and stuffed in here, but then we'd get shut down.

"What do you mean, Foxy?" She asks rubbing her lips with the back of her hand, smearing her overdone makeup all over.

"Well, if you were just like me, you'd..." I tell her, and the kids the story about the 'my ship' being shipwrecked. "Could ye handle that?" I ask her, crossing her arms.

She pauses, "As long as I'm with you!"

I give her a half smile. She was creeping me out. Slowly I walk over to Kid's Cove. None of the employees glanced at me.

I open the curtain dividing the two coves and see Mangle, lying on a new table. Kids were all around her, and in front of her table. Sign read:

Beware of sharp wires and teeth!

"Help... Me..." I hear her croak.

"Look!" One of the teens said, "I got her to talk." He jabs his fingers into her mouth again.

The kid was stupid. If I was Mangle, I'd bite down. Hard. She, however, keeps her mouth open.

He pushes a button and yanks a wire out of her mouth.

"Foxy!" She screeches before she shuts down.

"Mangle!" I yell. "Mr. Fazbear! Management!" I yell frantically trying to find someone to save her.

"Foxy..." A sixteen year old girl confronts me. "You need to get back to Pirate's Cove!" She urges.

"No!" I whisper, "Mangle's wire just got snatched. It was her police call wire!"

"It's not important, Foxy." She says gently. "Now walk to Pirate'a Cove and I'll inform Mr. Fazbear. K?"

I nod before slowly slugging myself behind my curtain.