Mangle's POV, again:

Mr. F comes back. He picks me up and carries me to the back room. I'd finally get what I wanted!

"Vincent," he says to the purple man in the corner, "This one malfunctioned. Shut her off, will ya?" He says siting me down on a table.

"I DidNt maLfunCtIon..." I state, "ThaT KId was A tEEn iN my cOve!"

Mr. Fazbear shakes his head, "So you bite him? Mangle! You can't just do that!"

I shake my head feeling guilty. Then the purple man speaks up, "Hey, isn't it great that the human race can survive without a frontal lobe?"

Fazbear glares at him before leaving me by myself with him.

"It'll be quick..." He says. "Just a small click, and it's done. You'll be gone, forever. Poof!"

"ThAts wHAt I wAnt." I say raising my head high in the air. "I'LL Be aT piEcE fOr thE rEst Of mY lIfE."

He laughs. "Is that what you think?" He takes off his purple hat. "You're a robot! You're made of metal! Once I pull that switch, you'll be gone! Forever! There is no afterlife for scrap metal, except for the Junkyard!"

"WhA?" Suddenly it hit me. "Foxy!!!" I scream jumping onto the roof, just out of his reach. "FoxY!!! HElp!!!"

Vincent picks up the coatrack and hits me with it until I fall to the ground twitching uncontrollably.

"Good-Bye!" He waves before hitting the switch.