Foxy's POV

"Okay, guys. It's time to say goodbye!" Freddy jeers looking at Bonnie and Chica.

"Goodbye!" Bonnie yells.

"See you soon!" Cries Chica.

"You too Foxy!" Freddy says smiling at me.

"Goodbye, ye fellow sea-dogs!" I say with a smirk.

"Goodbye!" Booms Freddy, "I can't wait to see you again!"

"Goodbye!" Cry the kids before their parents snatch them up and take them home.

I robotically move behind my curtain. I had to wait until Mr. Fazbear left.

I glance out of my curtain. Usually Mangle makes it over here by now... Maybe she was being fixed in the back room?

I sat in the far corner and played with my hook. Fazbear entertainment had gotten me newly fixed and originally me and Mangle shared an act, until Kid's Cove needed an animatronic.

I frowned. I missed spending all my time with her.

"Foxy?" I hear an angelic voice coo.

"I'm 'ere!" I yell sitting crisscross applesauce.

She comes in and sits beside me throwing her legs over my lap. She was fully intact. "Guess what?"

"What?"

She opens her mouth wide. Mr. Fazbear had opened her mouth again to reveal sharp teeth.

"Wow!"

"I know! They're beautiful!"

I smile, "Like ye!"

"Thank you Foxy," she whispers grabbing my hand.

"Foxy..."

"Yes, dear?" I reply placing a hand on her face.

"I love you..."

She leans in and kisses my snout. I kiss her back trailing my hand across her face, her back, her legs.

Finally she breaks it.

"I love ye, too." I manage to say.

The bell strikes twelve and the lock slams down.

"I don't wanna go..." She says stubbornly.

"I want to stay with you all of the night." I whisper seductively in her ear.