Mangle's POV:

I sit on my counter in Kid's Cove. It was noisy, as usual and lot of kids were running around. Fortunately, I hadn't seen any teens wander in, so I was conversing with the littles.

"Looksies, Mommy!" I hear an over-excited six year old yell. "It's Mangles!!!"

"Hello!" I exclaim when she comes over and her mom sits her on the counter beside me.

"Hi!!!" She yells. "Mommyyy! Mommy! Looky!" She holds my hand. "She's so soft!"

I giggle. "Thanks!" I carefully slide my hand from hers and slide her onto my lap. "What have you done today?" I ask her. It was in my 'programming' to ask stupid questions like these.

"I was at my house and my mommy made pancakes! Then I can here, and I talked to Chica! She's my second favorite!" The enthusiastic child exclaims.

"Really?" I ask her, "Who's your favorite animatronic?"

"You are! You are Mangle!"

I smile. I would blush, if I could. "Thank you! You're my favorite, too!"

I carefully sit her on the ground and she runs off yelling, "I talked to Mangle!" In a sing-song voice.

I roll my eyes and hear the employee's only door flap open, Me. Fazbear walks out. "Hey, Mangle!" He says, "Come here, please."

Oh, yeah. That's another thing I hate. I'm programmed to be obedient to the employees. I stand up and walk over to him. "Hello, Mr. Fazbear!"

"Can you come into the back room, for a second?" He asks.

I nod and walk with him to the back room.

"I got her!" Mr. F yells to an employee in the back.

"Okay! Bring her here." The staff member replied.

I walk back towards the employee and he smiles. "You always were my favorite."

I smile, too. "Thank you."

"I'm the engineer," he says gesturing to all the tools on the table, "Unfortunately, we're going to have to change your wire and such. You're going to be the new put together and take apart animatronic."

"Wha--?" I stammer. "No!"

He shrugs, "Sorry, Mangle. Got to do, what you gotta do."

He reaches behind me, as flips my power switch.

Shut down in 3... 2...