Foxy's POV:

I lay in my cove in shock. It was two a.m and I've had no sign of Mangle. At twelve: thirty I even went and checked Kid's Cove. Nothing.

Had she really done it? How could she have pulled it off?

I think about when I first met her. She wasn't all mangled up and she was really sweet. We shared an act together and she was my lass.

Then they moved the Puppet from Kid's Cove to the Prize Corner and my love was taken away.

I am interrupted from my thoughts when I hear a loud CLANK from outside. "Mangle?" I cry out drying away my tears.

The curtain rustles and Chica's yellow head peeks out. "Hello."

"Well, you're not my lass, but ye're good 'nuff. What is ye doin'?" I ask her gesturing to the seat next to me. She sits down.

"I just wanted to inform you... That..." She sobs and break into tears. "M-Mangle is d-d-dead! She was my b-best fr-friend!"

I pat her back and ruffle her hair. "It's okay, Matey. I feel the same way..." I hesitate, "I wish I had spent more time wit' her."

She smiles. "I'm so upset!!!" She burrows her beak into my chest.

"Chic, it's okay..." I say grabbing her wing.

"Don't. Call. Me. That." She snaps. Then frowns saying, "I'm sorry... That's just what Mangle always called me. You do remind me of Mangle."

She cries in my lap, and I do the unimaginable, I lean down and press my lips to her forehead.

She blushes. "F-Foxy..." She says. "I have to go..." Then she leaves. "I'll see you later!" She says through tears.

"Mangle..." I whimper to no one in particular. "I'll never get over you. I love you and I can't just let you go. So, I'm coming with you." I inhale deeply, closing my eyes.

When I open them again, Mangle stood in front of me. She looked like she did before she was destroyed and she was sparkling. "Foxy..." She whimpers. "Don't do this."

I frown before running to her body and hugging her tightly. "I can't go on without you, Mangle." I plead.

She wraps her hand around me. "Foxy..." She rests her head on my chest. "I love you, truly."

"Me too..." I reply kissing her sparkling snout.

She kisses back.

"Foxy... I have to go. Remember me." She says before fading.

"I'll never forget you!" I yell to nothing, "And soon I'll be with you!"

I reach to my back and open up my compartment. I inhale, then exhale, then push the button. "

POWER OFF IN 3... 2... 1...!"

((Not finished!!!)