Mangle's POV:

I drag myself down the hall and position myself on my usual counter in Kid's Cove. "Foxy!!!" I scream in frustration. "I'm SoRRy!"

Why did I have to do this? Why was life so frustrating?

My thoughts flashback to yesterday:

That teenager I had killed stood before me, crouched down to my eyes. He wasn't really there though, I knew that.

He seemed transparent and yet, he was so lifelike. His friends stood behind him. I guess they had all came back for revenge, they got me good.

The teens led the kids in an attack. I don't know how they got into the Cove. Mr. Fazbear promised me that no teenager would come in here.

They all grabbed parts of me and connected them to each other. After hours, Mr. F and Mr. Vincent refused to put me back together. I've been like that since.

I was done with life. Done with everything. Kids, Freddy. Even Foxy. He didn't recognize me at first and it killed me. Literally.

I glance at the clock it was eight. Freddy's would open soon, then I'd make my move.

~**~ Le Time Lapse ~**~

It was twelve now. The afternoon rush. I look up as several kids run at me. What would I do?

I didn't want to kill any of them. I just wanted to be out of my misery. I saw Little Macey. "Oh no, Mommy! Mangle is all messed up!" She whined.

"I know, dearie, but why don't you fix her?" Her mom says gently.

"She's too torn now..." She huffs.

That hurt me. Even my best human friend didn't want me anymore.

I look around. The teens from earlier had walked in and were approaching me.

"Look, guys!" The fattest one said. I had assumed he had declared himself leader after his friends' death. "It's Mangle!" He taunts.

I snarl.

"Yeah!" The tall and skinny one says, "Let's get her!"

They stand at the side of my table and the short one with the saggy pants and backwards hat sneers saying, "She's so ugly... I don't know why people keep her."

That killed me. I growled at him. "I woUldNt be UglY iF it wAsNt fOR yoU!"

Then I lunge at the closest of the three. It was the fat one. I clench my jaw shut on his forehead and he screams in pain.

Blood trickles from his forehead and I smile. I look around and see Macey looking at me in horror. Her mom quickly snatches her up and says, "That could have been you!" Then she drags her out of the door.

My tears of blood add onto the puddle on the floor.

The boy continues to scream and the majority of the people inside Kid's Cove have fled. Mr. Fazbear walks in and screams, "MANGLE! LET GO OF THE POOR KIDS HEAD RIGHT NOW!"

I shake my head vigorously tearing out a part of his forehead. As I fall into the floor, I look up to see the kid screaming, crying, and missing a part of his forehead and brain.

I smile out of satisfaction.

"We're very sorry..." Mr. F-Bear says. "But, Freddy's Pizzeria is bot responsible for injury, death, or disembodiment of employee or person." Then he smiles and leads the ride teenager out of the Cove.