Foxy's POV:

I make it to the office and sure enough, I see the boy.

"Mangle!" I whisper, "He be here!"

She smirks at me. "He going down!"

I laugh.

"Who's there?" The boy calls pushing the light. "Foxy?"

"Avast, ye landlubber. It is I."

"Wha--? Mr. Fazbear shut you off!"

"Y'arrr! He did. But I is here. And I'm gonna kill ye for hurtin' me Mangle!" I grab her and pull her to my side placing my hand on her waist.

The teen flips out. "DEMON!" He yells, "LEAVE THIS PLACE!"

I couldn't help but laugh as he stood on his office chair and made his hands a cross.

"Yo ho ho!" I laugh. He grunts at me. "Now, laddie, come 'ere and it'll be quick and painless."

"No!"

"Okay, then!" Mangle says and jumps on him stretching out her endoskeleton wire and baring her demonic teeth that had been glued shut.

"Agh!" He screams falling off the Rollie chair.

Mangle stops mid-leap and starts laughing. The kid had landed on his face and it was bleeding.

"My nose!" He yells. "Look what you did, you scumbag!"

Mangle rolls her eyes and grabs his hands. The blood from his nose trickles all the way down the hall.

"Now, lad, whose your favorite animatronic?" I ask him.

"Um... Bonnie!" He exclaims, "Now can you take off these costumes and let me return to my shift?"

"Costumes?" I ask him takin off my head to reveal an endoskeleton mask. "Really?"

He screams.

"Now, close your eyes!" Mangle yells dragging a Bonnie costume over. It was old and withered and didn't have a face.

"No!!!" The kid screamed even though no one could hear him.

Mangle sticks his left arm in and I do his right. He continues to scream. Then we tuck his legs in.

"Ohh! Fun!" Bonnie says walking in followed by Chica and Freddy.

"I hate you guys!" He spits. "I hate all of you! Especially Bonnie! And I hate all of the stupid Freddy Fazbear's management and employees! Screw all the night guards!" Those were his last words before Bonnie shoved his head into the mask.