Mr. F's POV

I whistled a tune as I entered Pirate Cove before working hours. I had pulled the switch to activate all the animatronics and Foxy should have been in his default position on the stool by now. "Hey, Foxy. Are you alright?" I ask.

The robots were programmed to respond to my voice, and when Foxy didn't I began to worry. "Yo, pirate!" I call again and still nothing.

I step up onto the pirate stage and peek behind the curtain. Foxy was lying down on his side with his face to me. His eyes were open and one of his arms was bent behind him. There were dents all over his body and his shut down button was practically broken from being pushed so hard. The damage was too much to fix. I suspected foul play.

Foxy had always been my favorite animatronic. I sigh at his broken body.

"Vincent!"

"Yessir?" Vincent rushes into the cove a second later. "Can you fix Mangle up? She'll have to replace Foxy."

Vincent gives me a quizzical look, but turns on his heel and heads to the employees only room. I then pick up Foxy and swing him over my shoulder. He was the lightest animatronic. He was mostly felt, and therefore ridiculously easy to lift.

I exit through the backdoor of the restaurant and toss him into a trash bin. "So long, you seadog." I smile weakly at the garbage disposal and then re enter the restaurant.

"How's it going?" I ask Vincent upon entering the backroom.

"I'm working on her exterior. She'll be good to go soon." He replies. I hear metal grinding on metal and turn to see.

Mangle definitely was in a better shape than last time. Her system was rebooting and the majority of her body was put back together. We'd just have to sling over an eye patch and maybe a pirate hat. She'd fit right into the attraction.

"Reboot complete. Wiping memory card."

Vincent bleaches some of the stains out of her fur and I go to retrieve some costumes for her.

When I get back Mangle is up and kicking. "Memory wipe complete. Personalizing settings."

Vincent gets onto the computer to update Mangle's computer with the latest robot etiquette, before sure to emphasis the "No Biting" rule.

"Personalization complete. Powering on in 3... 2... 1..."

"Hello, Mr. Fazbear! What a beautiful day it is! How are you? Want to hear a story? I'll sing you a song!" Mangle begins humming the ABC's or maybe it was Twinkle Twinkle..

"Nice work, Vincent." I shoot him a thumbs up and give Mangle the eye patch. She puts it over her left eye and  smiles.

"How do I look, Mr. F?" She asks, beaming with happiness.

"Amazing. Now, let's get to work." I lead her to the cove, her cove.

I turn to leave the area and walk towards the entrance. I pass one of the Pirate Cove entrance signs. It had a picture of Foxy on it. "Remind to change these signs, please." I say to her and she nods. It would be in her mental calendar to remind me before the end of the day now.

She was completely brainwashed. The perfect robot.

Five Nights at Freddy's: A Romeo and Juliet StoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara