BB POV (I had tooo!!!)

"Momma?" I whimper running through the halls. "Mommy?!!"

I couldn't find her anywhere! She wasn't in Kid's Cove, or with Foxy. Foxy was sleeping and I couldn't wake him up. I was getting worried!

"Foxy?!! Mom!!!"

"Boy, slow down." I hear Chica say behind me. "Foxy and Chica are... They're... D-dead..."

N-no. No. No. No. "NO!!!!" I scream at her kicking her shins. "You're lying! You're lying! It's rude to make jokes about death! That's what Mom always told me! Now where is she?" I say, hurt filling my voice. She can't be dead. She wouldn't leave me here. All alone.

"I'm not lying, BB. She bit a child. She was shut down..." She trails off at the end and chokes up. "Sorry..."

I inhale and feel the tears form. "M-Mom?" Mangle and Foxy were the only two people I knew who actually cares for me.

"Still gone..." She whimpers giving me a hug.

"No!" I shout breaking away. "She's not gone! She can't be gone!"

I run down the hall and Chica shouts after me. "BB! I'm sorry!!!"

"Why... Why. Why?" I scream walking through the curtain in Pirate's Cove and whacking Foxy's lifeless body with my sign. "Wake up!" I shriek. "Please, Foxy! WAKE UP!"

He doesn't move. His body lays cold as stone.

"Foxy! Foxy! Foxy!"

 "BB, he's gone. I'm sorry." Chica says from the doorway. Bonnie and Freddy had joined her.

"No! No! No! Foxy, get up, please!" His voice was cracking and his face was covered in tears. "Please..."

"It's no use." Bonnie says and wraps me in a warm, comforting embrace. "They're gone."

(A/N: The original ending SUCKED, I'm so sorry. Anyways, this is the new and improved alternative ending written by a more educated and more mature me, lol)