Mangle's POV:

I rush down the hallway, away from Foxy. We usually ambushed the guard together, but I wanted a head start. He deserved to be dead by morning.

"Mangle!" I hear BB yell. "Mangle! Hold up!"

I stop running and BB pants over to me. When he reaches me, he place his right hand on my shoulder and takes deep breaths.

"You okay?" I ask him.

"Yeah..." He continues panting. "Just give me a second."

"Okay..." I take his hand from my shoulder and tell him to place both of his hands on his head. "It'll open up your chest wires," I explained.

After a few minutes, he's ready to go. He really should lay off the pizza...

"I was spying on Foxy and you!!!" Balloon Boy starts.

I feel a look of shock appear on my face, "Why? Did I not teach you not to spy on the others?!"

He shakes his head, "No, Mother Dear, that's exactly what you told me to do."

I squint my eyes at him. "Well, please don't spy on me..."

"Yes ma'am." He replies obediently, nodding his head. "Anyway, after you left, Foxy was talking."

Maybe having a fat, little animatronic be your personal spy wasn't so bad. "And... What did he say?"

"He said, 'Why can't ye be a pirate, Mangle? Then we can sail the seas together!"' BB says attempting to talk like Foxy. It had failed, no one could have an adorable accent like my Foxy.

"Oh... Foxy." I say swooning. BB catches me, "Where thou art thee?" I say repeating what one of the teen's had said.

BB shakes his head. "Breathe..." He whispers placing a hand on my chest.

I shoot up. "Thanks for telling me, BB!" I exclaim leaning in and placing a quick, sloppy kiss on his unsuspecting lips.

"Mom?!" He begins, but I had already left towards the guard's room.