chapter 1

Jennie's POV.

"Get the hell up!" I heard someone yell just before I was soaked with water.

"What the hell!?" I yelled jumping off my bed.

"Don't 'what the hell' me!" Rosie yelled. "You've been laying in bed crying for the past two weeks!"

I glared at her, "Leave me alone Rosie."

"No!" She glared back,"I get that you really loved him, I get that you're hurting; hell I would of too if my boyfriend of 3 years cheated on me, but you'll die like this!" She said exaggerating.

I rolled my eyes and mumbled as I removed my now soaked clothes,"I won't die Rosie, it's impossible."

"Em," She sighed, "You have to get out your funk. You need some dick!"

"Dick doesn't solve every problem Rosie."

She shrugged before her lips formed into a grin,"But it solves mine." I chuckled and shook my head. "But I'm serious though! Weren't you the one who said that Kai wasn't satisfying you." She pointed out.

I didn't dent it.

"I just don't want you to be like this while we're gone. I'll be worried sick."

I removed my sheets from my bed,"Fine I won't 'kill' myself while you're gone."

"You don't have to." Jisoo says by the door.

How long was she there?

"What do you mean?" Rosie asked her boyfriend.

"She can come with us, I'm sure your parents won't mind."

Her eyes went wide,"Oh my God, yes!" She squealed,"You can, it'll be so much fun."

I shook my head,"Nope I'm good actually, thanks tho."

She frowned,"Why not, please my family will love you." She said giving me her best puppy face.

I looked over to Jisoo for help but she only smirked.

Don't do it, don't do it, don't do it!

"Fine." I said through clenched teeth.

"Yesssss! Common we need to start packing!" She screamed skipping out my room.

"I hate you." I said to Jisoo.

She chucked,"love you too Lil sis."

No, Jisoo and I weren't really brother and sister we're just close like that. She and Rosie have been together for 1 year and they were practically in love.

I sighed, wish I had something like that.

Well I thought I did....until he cheated on me of course.

Kai and I were together for 3 years, we were great.....at least I thought we were.

He was my first everything, I trusted him with my life.

And he destroyed that by cheating on me then had the audacity to say that I wasn't enough.

I smirked remembering how painful his face looked when my knee connected with his dick.

Who the hell am I kidding, it was barely a dick.

Hell I've never had an orgasm in my life.

EVER.

Even though I won't admit it; I'd really like some form of pleasure for this trip.

"Em! Get packing I booked the flight!" Rosie's loud ass voice says.

"I'm packing! Shut the hell up!"