chapter 39

Jennie's POV.

Constant beeping made me wince as I slowly opened my eyes. I looked around and saw that I was in a..... Hospital?

How did I get here? Who brought me here? What happened?

The last thing I remember was Hanbin hovering over me then nothing.

I tried sitting up, I almost screamed from the pain that shot through my body. I carefully sat up and looked around the room in confusion. I saw a glass of water and drank it, the liquid cleared my dry throat.

"But I want ice cream!" A very familiar whine said outside the door.

"You just had ice cream Rosie." Jisoo said.

"So, that was then this is now." She said stomping.

"Your not getting any ice cream, no one can make me give you any either." Jisoo said just as she opened the door.

"Give my best friend her ice cream dummy." I said making them jump.

They stared at me for a minute before Rosie let out a glass breaking scream and hurled herself at me.

"JENNIE!" She yelled hugging me tightly.

"Ow." I groaned, she let me go and apologized.

"Your up!" She squealed.

"How are you feeling? Jisoo call the doctor! Oh my god Jen we were so worried!" She cried holding onto me.

I hugged her back and let my tears rolled down

"I missed you so much Rosie." I said sobbing.

"I missed you too Jen, so much." She whispered against me.

We sat there crying and holding each other for I don't know how long. As we broke apart the door was opened by a doctor.

"Ah Ms. Jennie, I'm Dr.Park how are you feeling?" He asked.

"Little pain but I'm okay." I said giving a small smile.

"Well let me just give you some check ups okay?"

I nodded.

When he was finished he told me that I was doing really well but I would have to stay a bit longer to make sure I'm 100% ready.

Rosie and I sat in my bed, I kept touching her growing belly.

"Lisa has been an absolute mess since you went missing Jen." She said looking down.

I nodded,"She saved me didn't she?"

She smiled,"She would go to hell and back for you Jen. That brat is madly in love with you."

"And I love her." I said just as the door was busted open.

My head whipped up only to see those chocolate eyes I fell in love with.

"Lisa." I whispered.

She ran to my side as Rosie slid out, she gripped the back of my neck before smashing her lips to mine.

Joy filled tears rolled down my face as I cupped her face kissing her back showing all my love for her.

"I love you, I love you so much baby." She said shaking.

That's when I realized she was crying

"Baby." I said gaining her attention, her tear filled eyes looked down at me.

"I love you too Lisa, I missed you so much!" I sobbed holding onto her.

"Nothing will happen to you again Jennie, I'm so sorry." She sobbed.