chapter 48

Jennie's POV.

"She's going through a lot of stress, it's not okay for her or the baby Mr. Manoban." I heard someone say just as my eyes slowly opened.

I hissed as bright lights shun in my eyes.

"Take off the light." I heard Lisa say before the bed dipped to my side.

"Hey baby, how are you feeling now?" She asked.

"Okay, what happened?" I asked my voice husky.

"You fainted, your going through too much stress Jennie." She said sighing.

"I'm okay, can we go now?"

She looked to the doctor,"I'm sorry you can't Ms. Kim at least not until I've finished checking up on you."

I nodded my head and laid back, Lisa's phone rang. She excused herself and left the room.

After the tests were done I was looking out the window when the door opened.

"Lisa can we leave now?" I asked not turning around.

"Well leave alright." That voice said.

Everything in me froze at his voice.

"But not with your dear Lisa." He said as he walked closer to me.

I turned and looked at Hanbin

"I told you I would get you." I opened my mouth to scream but he blocked it with a cloth.

I tried fighting him but he was too strong, I started to feel drowsy before everything went dark......again.

***********************************

Lisa's POV.

"Hey Jennie you ready to-" I cut myself off when I saw she wasn't in the room.

I walked to the front desk,"Where is my fiance, Jennie?" I asked the woman.

"Is she a patient here?"

"If she wasn't would I be asking you?" I snapped.

She apologized and typed something on the keyboard,"It says here that she didn't sign out. Did you look in the bathroom?" She asked me.

Shit of course...

"By that face you didn't." She said rolling her eyes.

"Just do your job." I said walking back to her room.

"Jennie!" I called walking over to the bathroom and knocking.

I didn't get an answer so I opening the door I saw it was empty.

"Ms. Kim you can leave now.... Ms. Kim?" The doctor said looking at the empty bed in confusion.

"Did she already leave?"

"No I have no idea where she is." I answered taking out my phone. I called her number only to see it laying next to her bed.

Just fucking great.

"Where the hell could she have gone?"

"I'll ask around." He said leaving.

I sat in her bed thinking of were she could be when I saw something shining on the floor.

"What the?" I picked it up and realized it was Jennie's ring.

But what was it doing here?

My eyes went wide realizing what happened, running out of the room I bumped into the doctor.

"Where's your security camera room?" I asked.

"Why, what's wrong?"

"Where is it!" I yelled.

He took me to the room where two guards sat in front a screen showing different places in the hospital.

"What's going on?" One asked.

"Show the camera for the main or back entrance." I ordered.

They showed the main entrance,"rewind." They did as told, I looked at the record until I saw something familiar.

"Stop!"

I pointed to a man with bald head and had someone in his arms,"there zoom up."

They zoomed up,"Ms. Kim?" The doctor said confused.

"He took her!" I yelled punching the wall beside me.

"What's going on Mr. Manoban, does the police need to be contacted?"

I ran my hand through my hair,"No, I'll deal with this myself." I answered walking out the room.

Leaving the hospital I sped home, I called Jackson on the way and informed him what happened.

Arriving home I saw everyone standing outside.

"How the fuck could this happen!" Rosie yelled.

"I don't know okay! I left to answer a call from work and when I got back she was gone."

"What are we going to do? The ring was the only thing with a tracker." Mom reminded me.

I sighed,"I don't know, but I'm going to kill him." I said clenching my fist.

My phone rang making my groan, taking it out I answered,"What?"

"Is that how you talk to your brother Lisa?" Hanbin's voice teased.

"You sick motherfucker!" I yelled making the others look at me.

He laughed,"You need to realize I always get what I want little bro."

"You touch her and I'll kill you!"

Jackson ran inside and came back outside with his laptop.

"That's a little hard since she's in front of me." He said proudly.

'I'll track him down, talk more' Jackson mouthed to me. Nodding my head I did as told.

"Why don't you understand that she doesn't want you Hanbin? Let Jennie go."

"She doesn't know what she wants!" He barked,"She loves me....she does.....its.... Its because of you! You filled her mind against me!"

Can he sound anymore crazy?

"I didn't do anything Hanbin, she fell for me! Let her go!" I yelled.

"You heard your little play thing Jennie? She's crying for you, do you want to talk to her?" He said before I heard her soft voice.

"Lisa?" She whispered.

"Hey baby, I promise I'll get you out of there and with me again."

"Don't make promises you can't keep little brother!" Hanbin yelled before hanging up the call.

My eyes shot over to Jackson,"So?"

"I got it." He said standing.

"Let's go."

***********************************

Jennie's POV.

"Your a sick, mental, obsessed physiopathological fucker!" I spat not even knowing the meaning of the word.

"No baby girl, I'm just in love." He said playing with the ends of my hair.

"Be in love with a horse up your ass!"

He glared at me,"Not nice words baby girl." He teased running his dirty hands down my stomach.

His crazy ass stripped me till I'm only in my underwear before chaining me onto the wall.

"Today no one will stop me from getting what I want." He whispered before kissing my exposed shoulder.

I cringed when he did that, I felt like I was about to puke.

Please Lisa, please help me.