chapter 43

Jennie's POV.

I sat watching My Little Pony while Lisa worked on her laptop.

I was interrupted when Lisa's phone rang, looking down I saw Irene's name flash.

Lisa looked at her phone then at me frowning.

"Answer it, put it on speaker." I said giving her phone and putting the TV on mute.

"What Irene." Lisa answered.

"That's not how to answer the mother of your child Lisa." She teased making me roll my eyes.

"That child may be mine Irene. Now what do you want?" She said getting straight to the point.

"Well, I wanted to meet for coffee tomorrow." She said flirtatiously.

I looked at Lisa with a rose brow silently saying, 'Is she serious?'

She chuckled,"Funny Irene. Now what the hell do you want." She snapped.

I smiled, that's my man.

"Please Lisa, you said you'll do whatever you need for your baby." She said smugly.

She sighed and ran a hand through her hair, she looked over at me for confirmation. I nodded.

"Fine Irene, I will meet you for Coffee tomorrow." She said hanging up.

"I fucking hate her." Lisa growled angrily.

"Who doesn't?" I said smiling.

"Why are you smiling so much, hell why did you say I could meet her tomorrow." She asked.

"Who said you were meeting her. No honey we're meeting her." I said making her raise a brow.

"We are?"

I nodded my head, and laid down taking off the TV's mute and continued watching my show.

-------------------------------------------------

"Morning Jackson." I said sending a slap to said head.

"Ow what the fuck dude!" He said rubbing his head.

"Does it look like I have a dick? Then I'm not a girl you little pussy." I said stuffing his pancake in my mouth.

"You eat like a man." he pointed out making me hit him again.

"Shut the fuck up." I grumbled and was about to lash out when Lisa pulled me to her chest and kissed my head.

"Relax princess." My body instantly relax.

Jackson looked at her,"Don't you mean Prince bro?"

I glared at him and took my glass of orange juice and threw it at him.

"Jennie!" Lisa scolded picking me up, carrying me to her car.

"I swear you on your period is the worst thing in the world." She mumbled driving off.

"Shut up and drive to your baby mama." I said rolling my eyes.

I just hope I don't lash out on the bitch. My period came this morning making me filled with mixed emotions.

Early this morning I was in a crying episode for no apparent reason making Lisa scared as fuck.

Now I'm in full rage mode, worst yet we were going to meet Irene the hoezy got too many manzy can't tell her baby daddy at the cafe.

"You okay?" She said looking over to me as she parked in front of the cafe.

"If you mean,am I going to kick her ass,no Lisa I'm not." I said getting out of the car.

She nodded and walked in front of me.
Just as she walked in Irene got out of her seat and ran over to her with open arms.

Is she a special kind of stupid?

Before she could reach Lisa I step in front of her and took my hand pushing her forehead making her push back.

"Hold the fuck up. Don't touch my man." I said folding my arm glaring at her.

She looked beyond shock to see me and glared over at us

"Why did you being that?" She spat looking at me.

Before Lisa could answer I spoke

"I have to protect my fiance from money thirsty, dick thirsty, man thirsty.... just hella thirsty bitches like you." I said giving her a fake smile flashing the ring on my finger.

She looked at my hand and looked at Lisa,"You asked her to marry you!" She yelled gaining the attention she obviously wanted.

"Yes I did, problem?" Lisa asked wrapping an arm around my waist.

"How could you!" She screeched,"She's not even carrying your child! I am! And you choose go get married to her!" She yelled fake tears rolling down her face.

And elderly couple look at her in pity and glared at me.

"Oh please Irene, you claimed that baby is hers. As far as we know it could be Hanbin's since he is your man." I said feeling Lisa's hold tighten on me as I said Hanbin's name.

"Fuck you Jennie! Since you've came in our life it's been nothing but hell!" She yelled at me.

I rolled my eyes,"Keep your sad story for someone who cares. Your talking like you didn't cheat on Lisa with her own brother!"

I removed Lisa's arm and walked closer to her.

"Make this stick in your thick fucking head Irene. Lisa is mine, your nor no one will separate us and this baby scheme you've planned won't work because she has me.

From now all you have to call my fiance and I for are your appointments. Nothing else." I said making sure she understood. Turning I took Lisa's hand and pulled her to the door.

"Oh." I said stopping and turning to her once again,"The day that baby is born and we find out it's not Lisa's child. I'm kicking your ass." I said lastly before leaving the cafe as she stood there in shock.

We got into the car and drove off

"Stop looking at me Lisa." I said feeling her eyes on me.

"So that's why you wanted to come huh?" She said stopping at a read light smirking.

I shrugged,"Someone had to put her in her place." I said while texting Rosie telling her what happened.

"You really are everything." She said chuckling pulling up to the mall.

I looked at her,"Why are we here?" I asked her confused.

"For you." She said getting out of the car walking over to my side helping me out.

"Why?" I asked again.

"For being such a good crazy ass fiance." She said placing a kiss to my lips.

I smiled and kissed her back, licking her lip she opened her mouth. Plunging my tongue in I kiss her with everything I have.

Her hand traveled to my butt giving it a hard squeeze, I pulled back panting hard.

"Your not fucking me in the mall Parking lot Lisa." I said making her laugh.

She nodded and pecked me once more before taking my hand and pulling me inside.

"Buy whatever you want." She said as we entered.

"I don't-"

"Buy something, it's an order princess." She said seriously.

I looked up at her and smiled,"Okay."

"Where to first?" She asked holding my hand.

I looked up at her and smiled brightly,"CHANEL!"