chapter 21

Jennie's POV.

During the drive home I couldn't help but feel nervous.

What if she doesn't forgive me?

What if she doesn't love me back?

My heart sink thinking of her not having feeling for me.

I saw that we were home, I hopped out fast before running inside

"Lisa!" I screamed.

"Jennie what's wrong?" Aunty and the others said walking over to us.

"Where's Lisa?" I asked her.

"She's in the gym why-" I didn't hear the rest as I ran past her kicking off my shoes.

"Lisa!" I yelled running crazily to the gym room.

"Li-" I stopped as I saw her lifting weights.

"Jennie?" She said putting it down grabbing a towel.

"What-" she was cut off when I ran and pulled her for a kiss.

I held onto her tightly as I kissed her, I didn't mind that she was sweaty I just kissed her.

"I'm sorry." I said as we finally broke away

"I'm sorry for not waiting, I'm sorry for not letting you explain, I'm sorry for everything Lisa, I'm so sorry." I said as tears formed in my eyes.

She looked down at me with a hidden expression.

She removed my hand from her and stepped back.

"Lisa?" I said confused with her behavior.

"You can't do that Jennie. You can't fucking hurt me and expect me to forgive you just because you said sorry."

"But I am, we'll talk, I'll hear you out now."

"You should of herd me out earlier! You just fucking left! You didn't let me tell my side of the story!" She yelled at me.

Her fist clenched tightly, I looked down as the tears flowed

"I can't do this, I can't be with someone who won't let me explain anything before running away!"

"Li-"

"No! Shut the fuck up Jennie, I thought you wouldn't hurt me like Irene did.... looks like I was wrong. Why did you even come back Jennie." She said walking past me to the door.

"I love you." I whispered softly but it looked like she heard because she froze.

"What?" She said

I turned to her,"I'm in love with you."

She turned to me,"your not....your just drunk or-"

"I'm not drunk anymore Lisa!" I snapped at her,"I'm in love with you okay!"

"How do you know that huh?! You left to go to a club and come back with all your missing sense and this idea that your in love with me!" She said walking up to me.

"I just know okay!" I screamed back at her.

"Fucking bullshit Jennie you can't just know."

"I kissed someone." I said leaning on my left leg.

"What?" She growled gripping my arm.

"I kissed someone, at the club."

She was about to say something but I cut her off, "but I pushed him away, I pushed him away because he wasn't you. He wasn't what I wanted or needed, no guy is. Its just you. I love you so much Lisa, I ruined everything." I said as my tears flowed down my face.

I felt her wipe them away and cup my face

"I love you too Jennie, so fucking much." She said before kissing me.

She pulled back before I can properly kiss her back,"but you fucked up bad."

"I know, I'll do anything just please." I begged.

She kissed my head,"I....I can't."

I felt like she stomped on my heart.

"I'm sorry Jennie." She said before walking away.

I watched as she left the room, I fell to the ground crying.

"Why..... why are you so stupid!" I yelled at myself as I repeatedly slapped my head.

I felt a hand hold my wrist, looking up I saw Aunty looking at me with sad eyes.

"Don't." She said hugging me.

"I'm so stupid." I said sobbing holding tightly to her.

"I lost her. I lost the man I love Mom."

She gasped as I called her that, I moved my head from her,"sorry I-I shouldn't-"

she pulled me for a next hug.

"No sweety it's completely fine, your like a daughter to me anyway right?" She said smiling at me.

I smiled back and closed my eyes as I held onto her.

----------------------------------------

"Get your ass up!" I heard a voice say before I was soaked with water.

"what the fuck!" I jumped out of bed and fell hard on my ass.

"I've had enough of your crying and you being angry at yourself!" Rosie said pulling me up.

"What do you expect me to do Rosie! I've destroyed my relationship with the man I love, I don't feel alive anymore." I said as tears welled up in my eyes.

"Don't give me that shit! Get the fuck up and fight for her!" She yelled at me.

"I can't! I'm not strong enough, I'm not worthy of her Rosie." I said sitting on my wet bed.

"I've never heard more shit in my life, and trust me I've heard lots of shit." She said folding her arms.

"You know it's true, I broke her trust in me Rosie. Who would want me back, I'm just a waist of space. No wonder Kai cheated on me-"

Slap!

"Rosie!" I yelled holding my cheek.

She just glared at me,"never blame yourself for what Kai did, it was his decision to cheat not yours."

"Well what do you expect me to do?" I asked exhausted.

"Again, GET YOUR FUCKING MAN BACK!" She yelled at me.

"How?!" I said not knowing.

"Hmm I don't know, how about sitting and listening to her side of the story first!" She said pulling me up.

"How can I? She won't even look at me, its been 5 days Rosie. Face it she hates me now." I said as she dragged me to the bathroom.

"Then make her, grow a fucking back bone!" she said pushing me into the shower after I removed my clothes.

"I don't have a back bone, it was broken just like my heart because I'm stupid." I said slumping to the ground.

"So your just going to give up huh?"

I nodded my head

"okay, fine let Lisa have lunch with Irene it's none of my business." She said going to the door.

"Lisa's what!" I screamed after her.

She turned to me smirking,"why do you care? You gave up remember?"

"Don't fuck with me and tell me where my man is!" I said glaring at her.

She smiled widely. "that's my girl."