chapter 36

Lisa's POV.

16 hours.

16 hours since Jennie was taken.

We had no leds as to where she could possibly be and it was literally tearing me apart.

I need her here with me.

I need her in my arms.

I need to kiss her again.

I need her.

All of my family members now stand in the living room as I talked to my friend Bambam who was a very well known police officer.

"I'll see what I can do." He said taking the bracelet and leaving.

I sat on the couch, exhausted and worried.
My phone beeped signaling an incoming message but I ignored it.

It went off again so Rosie got up and picked up my phone.

I head her let out a gasp,"O-Oppa.."

I looked up and saw tears forming in her eyes as she red what was on the phone.

I got up and took my phone, my eyes went wide as I saw the message.

Don't look for me anymore. I'm happy where I am, I was never happy with you Lisa. You stay there being a father to Irene's child, I couldn't give you what you want. I'm sorry for that.

I HANE BEEN found the person that I truly lived. Stop looking for me please. Please don't track me down. Don't brother trying.

Jennie....

I felt like my world came crashing down on me, she wouldn't. I know my Jennie, she can't do this.

I sat down thinking about what she just texted. It was an unknown number so I had no way of finding her.

Jackson took the phone and red it for everyone else.

"No, I know Jennie she wouldn't hurt Oppa like that." Rosie said as she whipped her tears.

"Can I see the message?" Mina asked Jackson.

Jackson gave it to her while she red over it.

"I'm going upstairs." I mumbled dragging myself to my room.

My heart felt heavy, I missed her so much. I knew her finding out about the baby would be bad but..... I just never thought she run away.

This is all my fault, I lost the woman I love.

I laid in bed hugging onto her pillow inhaling her sweet sent. Slowing I fell asleep wishing she was here.

*******************************

Jennie's POV.

"Your a sick fuck." I spat at Hanbin as he destroyed the phone.

After making me text Lisa those hurtful lies I sat there and cried while he just smiled.

Thankfully I tried to place in hints so Lisa can understand who took me. I was glad Hanbin didn't realized what I was doing.

I don't know how long I've been here in his captive, it felt like days.