chapter 10

Jennie's POV.

5 days since the slumber party.

5 days since I beat the shit out of Irene.

5 days since I had sex with Lisa.

5 days since I punched her in the face.

For 5 days I've been ignoring Lisa.

When ever I saw her I go the next direction. I didn't know what to do, I slept with Lisa.

I had rough, hard, toe curling, mind blowing, orgasmic sex with my best friends brother weeks after my ex and I broke up.
I can't believe I slept with her!

I was broken out of my thoughts when my door was slammed shut.

I looked up and saw the person I was trying my best to stay away from.

"Why have you been ignoring me?" She asked clearly pissed.

I stayed quiet and pretended to text someone on my phone.

It was snatched from my hands and thrown across the room.

"My phone!"

She gripped my arm and pulled me flush to her.

"Answer my question."

I looked everywhere except at her.

"I wasn't ignoring you."

"Oh really? You think I didn't notice how you leave as i walk in a room. How you change direction when you see me approaching. How you even stay hungry rather than seeing me at breakfast and dinner?" She seethed.

I just shrugged not answering her.

"Fucking answer me Jennie," she seethed gripping onto me tighter. "Yes we fucked okay, I fucked you senselessly fine but talk to me instead of hiding away like a little bitch!"

Ex squeeze me?

I yanked my hand away from her and slapped her hard across her face.

"Don't you ever call me that again! You don't get it do you? I feel like a slut, i slept with someone weeks after i broke up with me boyfriend. I slept with my best friends brother nonetheless. Hell i don't even know if you just wanted a quick fuck and to use-"

I was cut off from my ranting when she kissed me. At first i was surprised and didn't kiss her back until she pulled me toward her then I kissed her back.

It was a rough, dominating, lust filled kiss. I put my hand on her chest and pushed her back.

"Stop, this is wrong." I whispered breathing hard.

She groaned annoyed with what i said."how could something wrong feel so right."

I glared at her trying not to laugh,"that was so stupid."

She shrugged and gave me a small smile, "look I'm not using you for a quick fuck okay, i honestly really like you and i haven't liked someone since Irene's..."

"Irene's revealing of being noting but a gold digging, fucking for money,using people,cold hearted, cheating bitch." I answered simply.

"Uh yeah. Anyway, i get that you and your ex just broke up and i'll give you time but not a lot cause i want you and I'm getting you okay."

"But-"

"Shut up, and for you being my sisters best friend i'll let you know that she's fine with us. Hell her exact words were 'yass my sissy poo is getting some dick! Treat her good and keep fucking her she needs it!' " she said in a high pitch girly voice making me tumble over in laughter.

I look back up and saw her staring at me,"what?" I asked blushing a little.

She shook her head,"your just beautiful."

I blushed more and turned away from her.

She turned me back to her and connected our lips once again.

Nothing can ruin this moment.

"Mom, Lisa and Jennie are fucking again!"

Spoke too soon.

I groaned breaking away from her,"go get some dick Rosie!"

"No thank you Jisoo's dick is fine!" She yelled back.

"Just fine?!" I herd Lisa yell.

Lisa and I burst out laughing.

They're the best, seriously.

----------------------------------

"Don't do that." I said slapping away Lisa's hand for the 100th time.

She groaned and took her and away. We were watching tv with everyone and she cant keep her hand to herself.

I went back on my phone only to feel her hand again,"touch me again and you lose your hand Lisa!" I warned.

She glared at me while the others snickered. "Don't tell me i can't touch what belongs to me Jennie."

"I don't belong to you Lisa." I said and immediately regretted it.  

She gave me a look saying 'what the fuck did you just say?'

I looked over at Rosie for help but her ass was just laughing at me.

Lisa got off the chair and pulled me with her,"but the mov-"

She narrowed her eyes angrily at me completely shutting me up.

I silently followed her to her room, she pulled me inside and caged me to the door.

"Mind repeating that?" Her minty voice said.

I looked up at her with my chin held high,"i don't belong to you."

She just let out an amused chuckle and shook her head,"you sure bout that?"

I nodded wearily, "get your ass on the bed."

"Huh?"

Her brown eyes gave me that look. The look saying 'do as your fucking told.' But i stubbornly shook my head.

She smirked before i could think I'm lifted and thrown on her bed.

"Lis- mmmm" i tried fighting her off as she stuffed a rag into my mouth.

"Ah silence." She said smiling.

She took ahold of my wrists and tied them effortlessly onto the post.

Shee did the same to my feet making sure i couldn't move.

"Give up?"

I glared at her breathing hard.

'Fuck you Lisa, fuck you so hard!' I screamed in my mind.

I pulled at the tie but only felt pain.

"Don't." She commanded.

She straddled my legs and traced my stomach with her fingers.

"What now?" She said tapping her chin.

I watched as a bright smile formed onto her face. She got off of me and went to her draws.

She officially turned crazy.

My eyes went wide as she came back holding a permanent marker.

What is she going to do with that?

She smirked as she looked over my body.

"Now you'll belong to me."

She spent the rest of the night writing her name on every part of my body.

And once again I say it, 

She's officially crazy.