chapter 49

Lisa's POV.

This is all my damn fault, if I didn't move from the door she wouldn't of been kidnapped by Hanbin.

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair, why did I have to answer Irene's call?

FLASHBACK

"Sure we'll discuss it on another day...yes, thank you." I said hanging up my phone.

Just as I was about to open Jennie's door when my phone rang again. Without watching who was calling I answered.

"Hello"

"Lisa?" A voice said making me pull my phone away and look at the screen.

I groaned loudly and walked down the hall so that Jennie won't pop out of the room and see me cursing out Irene and increase her stress.

"What do you want?" I spat into the phone. She's been trying to contact me since I found out that her baby wasn't mine.

"Lisa, I'm so sorry ba-" She started.

"Shut the fuck up Irene, say what you want fast and leave me the hell alone!"

I heard her suck in a harsh breath,"How dare you!" She yelled,"How dare you talk and treat me like this after everything we went through!? I thought you loved me Lisa!" She cried.

I rolled my eyes,"I did love you Irene, but your nothing but a money thirsty whore that lies to get what she wants! Let me make things clear to you. I am not nor ever will be yours, you are nothing to me so stay the fuck away from me and never call my phone again!"

She sniffles,"Fine Lisa, I'll go away."

'Fina-fucking-lly' I thought.

"But listen closely Lisa, I will get my revenge over you and your pathetic Jennie if its the last thing I do." She said before hanging up.

FLASHBACK OVER

"What are you thinking about Lisa? We're almost there." Jackson said gaining my attention.

I sighed,"I swear if he hurts her or my baby...." I trailed off making Jackson nod.

Pulling up to the track leading to the cabin Jennie might be held in we saw two police cars already there.

Parking I heard tires behind me, turning I was shocked to find my while family coming out of their cars.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked them.

"Jennie is like my damn daughter, I'm going to help save her." Dad said making everyone nod in agreement.

Nodding we walked to the police men,"Anything yet?" I asked.

"No, he haven't left the cabin yet so we can go investigate." The police man said looking back at the house.

"Well we can't just wait here!" Rosie whisper yelled at them.

"Were waiting for back up ma'am."

"How many back up do you need? There's 4 of you and 8 of us." Sana said folding her arms.

"True but-"

"But nothing! Something bad could be happening to her and your out here talking a bunch of shit! Go in there and shoot anything that's not Jennie!" Mina yelled making my family nod.

"I'm sorry-"

"You know what-" before the police man could realize I snatched his gun from his waist before making a dash to the cabin. Staying hidden by the tall large trees I easily got to the back door without being seen.

I held onto the door nub and turned it, the door opened with a soft 'click' Walking in I saw that I was in a kitchen, softly walking to the entrance of the living room I looked around but saw nothing.

'Where could they be?' I asked myself.

Just then a heard a scream, following the sound a saw a old wooden door at the end of a hall.

Everything from this place make me feel like I'm in a horror movie.

Softly my footsteps padded to the floor as I walked closer to the door.

I heard someone behind me, turning i saw the others standing there.

That's when I heard a gun go off, kicking down the door we ran down the stairs all of us gasped at the sight.

Jennie stood there shaking naked as she held a gun pointing it at Hanbin's body which laid on the cold floor.

"Jennie?" I called softly trying to gain her attention.

"Jennie sweety?" Mom called slowly walking over to her.

She slowly looked over at us, her face bruised and battered just as her body, her eyes filled with tears.

"He..lp m..me." She croaked before falling to the floor.

I rushed to her and pulled her into my arms as the officers ran to Hanbin's body.

"Lisa." Rosie voice said making me turn to her.

She was looking down at Jennie with wide eyes,"Blood."

Looking down I saw her lower body surrounded by blood.

"Hospital fast!" I yelled picking her up not caring if my 'brother' was alive or not.

Rushing out I ran to the car. Placing Jennie in the back seat I ran to the driver's seat before speeding off.

-----------------------

Reaching to the hospital I yelled for help as I carried her inside. A nurse helped place her on a gurney and told me to stay there before they carried her away.

I fell back onto the floor holding my head as tears rolled down my eyes.

"Please be okay." I whispered, "Please let my babies be okay."

A few minutes later Rosie and the others came running down the hall.

"Are they okay? What happed?" Sana asked as they got to me.

"I-I dont.... I dont know." I whispered my eyes still connected to the floor.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Rosie asked holding onto Woo Jin, whom I didn't know was with her.

"They're still inside."  I said letting out a sigh.

Silence surrounded until Jackson broke it,"He's dead."

Even though it may sound bad I was actually relieved that my brother was dead.

"She shot him in the neck, it killed him instantly." He informed.

Everyone stood in silence absorbing the new information.

My brother was dead.

Mom let out a sob as she cried against my father's chest.

Even though he was sick in the head he was still their son..... and still my brother.

"Ms. Kim?" Someone said making me jump up.

Walking over to the doctor with my family following I stood before him.
"So....how are they?"

He looked at me with sorrow filled eyes before answering.