chapter 33

Jennie's POV.

I stormed into the building like a mad woman. I walked over to the receptionist,"Lisa Manoban where is she."

She looked up at me

"She's in a meeting ma'am, if you want you could leave her a messa- Hey you can't go up there!" She yelled after me but I didn't give a fuck.

I was pissed the fuck off.

I went into the elevator and pushed her floor.

"Well don't you look angry." A voice teased from behind me.

Turning I was met with that annoying motherfucker again.

"You." I spat disgustingly.

He smirked,"nice to see you again sweet thing."

"Fuck off boy I'm not in the mood." I said glaring at him.

"You could be baby." He said licking his lips walking closer to me.

Letting my anger overtake I didn't think twice before letting my foot connect with his crotch.

"FUCK!" He yelled dropping to his knees just as the doors opened.

I ignored the people's shocked face waiting for the elevator and walked to Lisa's office.

"Um ma'am how can I help you?" Her assistant asked.

"Where's Lisa?" I asked her clenching and unclenching my fist.

"She's in a meeting would- No you can't walk in!"

I didn't give a fuck and walked in anyway.

The room was quiet, 10 different pairs of eyes were on me but mines where on the brown orbs that belonged to my dick head of a boyfriend.

"Out." I ordered.

No one moved just looked at me like I just grew a second head.

"If you want to be alive in the next 5 seconds I suggest you GET THE FUCK OUT!!"

They quickly scrambled out like their ass was on fire.

"What the fuck Jennie!" Lisa yelled walking over to me as I locked the door.

I whipped around and slapped her across her face.

"How. Dare. you." I seethed as she looked back at me.

"How dare you do that Lisa!" I yelled at her.

"I loved that job and you didn't even blink before taking it away from me! Why? Why did you do that?! Why do you have to control every and anything thing I do, why!?"

I didn't know I was crying until I felt the tears tickle my neck.

"You put yourself in everything I do, I just wanted something for me. Something that I could call mine It's your house, your family, your bed I sleep in, I'm in a relationship with you.

I obey your every command like a bitch and the one thing I want to do your not letting me do! I want something to call mine Lisa, I want my own friends, my own job, my own life. I don't want my life to always be revolved around you."

At the end I was breathing hard as my tears rolled down my face.

I didn't know I had all these feelings locked inside me until now.

She stood there with a blank expression. We just looked at each other for god knows how long.

I saw pain and regret in her eyes, I know..... She finally understands.