chapter 38

Lisa's POV.

"Everyone ready?" I asked as we all got our weapons together.

They nodded, I gave a stiff nod back as one of our men got the bomb ready.

He waited the exact 3 seconds before blowing up the wall.

Guns started to go off, I was socked to find so many guards in the building but we skilfully went through them.

"She's in the basement go!" Kai yelled covering me.

I nodded and ran to the basement of the old factory. I shot so many men not giving a fuck, I needed to save my princess.

I arrived at an old dirty hallway, I heard footsteps and turned to see Kai, Jisoo, Jackson and my dad there with their guns.

"Check all the rooms!" I ordered running down the hall kicking down doors.

I reach a metal door with a lot of locks over it. I banged the door

"Jennie!" I called hoping for an answer.

The others ran towards me

"All the others are empty." Kai said watching the door.

She had to be here.

I nodded and ordered them back, taking the gun I shot off each lock. I took a step back before kicking it down.

I walked in and almost cried like a bitch from the sight.

My baby, My princess naked and chained onto a old bed.

Her face swollen and badly beaten, black and blue spots all over her milky body.

"Jennie." I whispered running to her, I took her into my arms.

The others help breaking the chain realising her.

Her skin was sickly pale, it made my frightened.

"we have to get her to the hospital quick!" Jackson said as I wrapped a sheet around her body.

"Look." Jisoo said.

I looked and my eyes went wide as to what she was holding, there was an empty bottle of rat poison on the ground.

"Maybe it's for the rats." Dad said as I lift her into my arms.

Jennie shook as foam came out of her mouth

"Hospital how!" I yelled as we ran upstairs.

The shooting decreased but not totally, I covered her from any bullets flying as we made our way to the cars.

Jumping in we sped to the nearest hospital. I cradled her whispering how much I love her as she shook.

A tear rolled down my face, I caused this. I put her through all this pain.

We got to the hospital and hurriedly gave her to the doctors.

1 hour later everyone was here, waiting nervously to find out about Jennie's condition.

I sat on the floor, my hand holding my head. I felt a hand on my shoulder, looking up I saw Rosie. She kneed down and wrapped her arms around me, just like that I broke down.

Me, Lisa Manoban crying like a full blown baby as I hugged my sister.

"Jennie Kim?" The doctor called.

I stood up and raced to him.

Please let her be okay.

Please....