chapter 42

Jennie's POV.

"Told you she wouldn't let her go." Sana said to Rosie.

I rolled my eyes,"she's just being over protective." I said frowning.

"I would too if my girlfriend was kidnapped by my brother." Mina said shrugging.

I rolled my eyes,"Whatever, now what are we going to do."

They shrugged, we sat in silence thinking.
It was broken when we heard loud stomps coming downstairs.

We looked up and saw Lisa running to the door looking worried.

"Lisa? What's wrong?" I asked stopping her.

"I can't talk now I'll be back." She said rushing out.

I frowned and turned to the girls who were looking at me with the same questionable look.

"What's all that about?" Rosie asked raising a brow.

I shrugged,"I'll ask her later." I said sitting with them.

"I'm in the mood for a swim, wonna join girls?" Sana said standing up.

We agreed and went to change, I put on my royal blue bikini, grabbed my towel and phone and went to the pool.

I sat with the girls drinking a martini and enjoying the warm weather.

I haven't been so happy in a long time.

-----------------------------------------------

"Lisa please call me back I'm worried." I said ending the 5th message to her.

It's 7:47pm and she hasn't come home yet, I called her phone but received no answer.

I sat in bed waiting for her while reading a book.

The door opened, I looked and saw Lisa looking tired.

"Lisa were have you been?! Do you know how long I've been trying to get in touched with you? I was so worried!" I yelled at her.

She sighed stripping out of her suit

"I'm too tired to deal with this Jennie." She said going to her closet.

"Your too tired? I've been waiting here for you since you chose to run off without an explanation." I said following her.

"I had something to do." She said throwing on a T-shirt.

"Well you could of at least call me or something." I said folding my arm.

"I'm sorry okay?" She said pulling me into her arms.

"Where were you Lisa." I said with narrowed eyes.

Something was stressing her out and I wanted to know what.

"I told you-"

"I heard what you told me but I want the total truth." I stated.

She sighed,"Irene called- Jennie!"

I walked out of the closet and sat on the bed

"Just let me explain."

I nodded waiting for her to

"She's been calling these past days annoying the fuck out of me. Today she called again and told me she was hungry, so I told her that it wasn't none of my concern. She started yelling and saying that it's my child and if I didn't want it she'll just kill it-"

"She said what!?" I yelled jumping out of the bed.

She sighed,"Yeah, so I left in a hurry because I didn't want her hurting an innocent life. I went to her place and talked to her, I told her that I'll help with the baby until it's born so we could find out if it's mine. She had me going all over for baby shit whole day. I didn't want her hurting the baby Jennie, it was the only way." she said sadly.

I walked over and hugged her

"It's okay Lisa, I would of done the same. Just next time please tell me, we're going to be married. These things is what you do in a relationship. Well our case is different but you get what I mean." I said holding onto her.

"Okay." She agreed kissing my head.

"Can we go to bed now I'm really tired." She said looking down at me.

"You go I'll be back." I said kissing her cheek and walking out the room.

I went into Rosie's room without knocking.

"AH! JENNIE!" Rosie yelled covering her lower parts as Jisoo whipped her face.

I scrunched up my face,"Yuh nasty."

She rolled her eyes.

"You say that like if Lisa doesn't eat you out." Jisoo said folding her arms.

"Ew, I don't want to think about my best friend getting eaten by my brother please!" Rosie said in disgust.

"Jisoo me and Rosie need to talk." I said nicely.

"Then talk." She said shrugging still standing in the room.

"Then leave!" I yelled pointing to the door.

"It's my room!" She snapped back.

"Rosie tell her to leave!" I whined like a child.

"Why?" Rosie said smirking at me.

I gasped at her

this dick loving bitch!

"Do it or your not getting any ice cr-"

"GET OUT JISOO!" She yelled.

I smirked at Jisoo as she pouted and stomped out the room shutting the door.

I smiled and walked over and sat on their bed

"Okay what's so important that you needed to stop me from being tongue fucked?" She said raising a brow.

"Irene." I said simply.

She groaned,"What did the bitch do now."

I told her what Lisa to me and she was shocked

"That motherfucking-random dick sucking,don't know who her baby daddy is whore!"

"I know!" I said throwing up my hands,"I swear if she hurt that poor baby I'm killing her." I said seriously.

She nodded,"Count me in, I've wanted to beat that bitch for too long." She said in agreement.

"Why can't we have a normal life? I'm tired of all this action and commotion. I just want some peaceful time with my fiance is that too much to ask for!" I said flopping onto my back.

She patted my foot,"You'll get your time, relationships like this takes sacrifice, patience, love and forgiveness. In due time you and Lisa would be honeymooning on an exotic island drinking coconuts and having sex on the beach." She said smiling.

I let out a giggle,"Soon." I sighed.

"Soon." She repeated,"Now...were is my ice cream?" She asked making me sit up.

"You'll get it but don't you rather be eaten out by Jisoo?" I asked sitting up easing my way to the door.

She hummed smiling

"Good I'll go get her." I said dashing out the room.

"JISOO Rosie NEEDS HER PUSSY EATEN!" I yelled running down the hall into my room.

I saw Lisa lying on the bed glaring at me,"We didn't need to know that Jennie."

I gave her a innocent smile before stripping and hopping into bed with her.

"Weird ass." She said wrapping her arms around my waist.

"You love my weird ass." I said cuddling more into her.

"That I do." She said drifting off to sleep.

I smiled and followed.