!!!!!!

Author: HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angie: WHAT UP BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

SG: WHAT IS GOOD MY DUDES!!!!!!!!

Wade: WE BACK!!!!!!! WE BACK IN THIS BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angie: WE BACK!!!!!!

SG: WE BACK!!!!!!!

Wade: WE ARE FUCKIN BACK!!!!!!!

Author: Thaaaaaaaats also not me in the beginning. Those videos are from the creator called Jgcruz3d - go check out his shit on Tik Tok and YouTube.

SG: WE MISSED YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author: No seriously, they wouldn't stop beatin on the door.

Angie: HE WOULDN'T COME THE FUCK BACK IN HERE - I FELT FUCKIN ABANDONED!!!!!!

SG: I FELT NEGLECTED!!!!!!!

Wade: I FELT UNLOVED!!!!!!!!!

Author: 😑 Ok - Ok, you three are taking it too far now.

SG:💧Sorry.

Angie: HOW HAVE YOU SLUTS BEEN!?!?!?!?!?

Author: TELL US ALL!!!!!!!

SG: VONTE!!! WHAT UP!!!!!!

Wade: STAR!!!!!!! HI! HI! HI!!!!!!! WAVE BACK!!!!!!!

Angie: Jack!!!! How are you doing ~?

Author: Don't flirt with him.

Angie: Oh please, you have a girlfriend.

SG: RIYJIN MY GUY!!!!!!!

Wade: WHAT UP HOLY!?!!!!?!

Author: And a special "HI" to everyone else!!!!!!! Ok, now, let's get on to business.

Wade: We've decided not to do the Invincible series - mainly because for an entire month, we have tried and that's why we were late coming back.

Author: We're gonna get right on to the MHA cannon.

SG: DO NOT WORRY!!!! We all know that you wanna see Omni - man get his shit kicked in - YOU WILL!!! We'll figure it out for you.

Wade: So yea!!!! That's what's happening. He also wanted to clear something's up about the Marvel Characters.

Author: I know I kinda made them stronger than what they're suppose to be in the MCU, but that's only cause...

SG: When he brings in a character from the MCU, that character and practically every one of their multiverse versions... are ONE.