SPORTS FESTIVAL!!!!

Author: Hey guys, I'm back!!!

Angie: Finally!!!

Wade: Felt like I had a pillow down my throat when you were doing Screw The Hero Life.

Author: Ok, seriously, when I go into another story's room. You CAN'T come in this.

Wade: I cum wherever I want.

Author: That's not what I meant!!

SG: Anyway, how did you guys like the story so far?

Angie: He actually had to stop going.

Author: Teen Titans was always my favorite.

SG: He had to end it with Cyborg.

Author: But as far as this story goes. I feel like the Sports Festival may or may not be a big thing.

Angie: Remember, we're kinda gonna speed through it, don't wanna waste too much time on something we already did, it'll probably get another chapter but that's about it.

Wade: After that, we're gonna try and continue with the cannon, remember - we're trying to get to Hosu but also trying to stay within the 15 chapter limit.

SG: After This, The Sons of Krypton.

Wade: Then Broly DxD

Angie: Then Raven, it's been heavily requested.

Author: I know Steven Universe isn't a lot of people's cup of Tea but I'd appreciate it is you guys give it a try.

SG: Right after THAT is Fall of the Seven.

Author: Guys, I have REALLY been thinking about that Ed, Edd, n' Eddy werewolf story...

*Looks at all of you with dangerous weapons in your hands*

Author: LOOK I am! I'm not gonna stress myself out about it! Just letting you guys know.

Wade: But anyway, let's get on to the story. Enjoy!!!!

Somewhere else while the Festival was in the process of starting...

Ochako sat in a what seemed to be a very dim room with office area with two couches and a coffee table separating them.

She held a plate of the food Eijiro cooked last night and ate it with glee saying...

Ochako: Wow, this is really good.

The reason she wasn't at the Festival yet was because she had something's to do and honestly Izu didn't know about it.

Well not yet...

She didn't plan on keeping it from him, she was just gonna tell him later on...

As she finished eating, someone walked in...

?: !

?: WHAT THE...!!!

?: ... Who are you?

 Who are you?