Where... Did We End Up?

Author: Ok, so I wasn't gonna write this one till I came back to it.

Wade: But he asked his coworkers about making you guys suffer before his Hiatus on this story or not.

SG: They said for you all to suffer with the HUGE cliffhanger.

Angie: And we all put it to a vote... sooooo...

*We all breath in...*

Angie/Author/SG/Wade: SUFFER BITCHES!!!!!!

It didn't take Ryu long to reach the wide land where he and Toga detected someone that shouldn't be there.

It was the middle of the night and the two walked quietly to the deep and dark dome of darkness that seemed to get bigger the closer they got.

Ryu stopped right in front of it and backfisted the dome, making a way for him and Toga to go in...

?: Hm? Ah...

They both stopped and glared, Ryu even grabbed some of the dirt, turning it into a weapon for Toga to use.

U.Vision: The brother.

They both dashed in...

U.Vision: Tell me, where Izuku? I wanna pay him back.

Ryu: You should be more worried about me.

He jumped and came down with a fist but UV dodged to the left, making Ryu look at him as Toga past him.

She threw her weapon at him but it just *CLANG* off of him as she grabbed it while it was in the air.

The second she got close, she went for the neck but made no damage as he blasted her with the stone in his forehead.

Ryu blocked the attack and right hooked him in the face, making him skid back.

UV: You know what? That was actually nice!

He sped in and gave the teen a punch to the gut then one to the collar bone before grabbing him by the head and slamming him into the ground.

Ryu stood back up, showing that he was much stronger that him and opened his mouth, shooting an emerald beam at him.

U.V. put his hands out, stopping the blast while Toga ran around to him.

Toga: Loona? Magic? Any kind?

Loona: I can breath fire and I have Trap Magic.

Toga was then backfisted...

Toga: Best time I guess...

She tumbled to the ground as U.V. flew to her only for the traps that she set up to go off. An earth pillar appeared, smacking him in the chin but he broke through it and tried to run his hand through the girl but Ryu caught his hand...