Alliance Pt. 3

Author: I also would like to say, remember when I told you guys about the Patreon thing I planned on doing?

Angie: He wanted to tell you guys that he appreciated that all of you were gonna support him.

Wade: BUT, he was a little bit shocked that you all thought that he was gonna make you pay an arm and a leg.

Author: Ok, guys, first, let me say this. I FUCKIN LOVE YOU ALL!!! I love that you guys read my stories but I wouldn't charge you that much - even if I DID do it.

SG: Five Dollars. That's all he was gonna set as the limit.

Author: Listen I'm not the one to tell you to pay me when you have your OWN lives to live but I promise you that I wasn't gonna go crazy. I like you guys too much for that.

Wade: If anything if he puts his cashapp down and someone decided to send him money - if it's over five bucks...

Author: 😡 YOU WILL GET A LECTURE!!! I am not your God!!!

Angie: But, yea, he finally read all the comment on that post he made.

SG: But as far as the Two stories he told you about in the last chapter. Dante said he wanted samples.

Author: So, for the Ed, Edd, n' Eddy werewolf story. The three are in their last year of highschool.

Angie: They're going to college.

SG: Double D gets heart broken.

Wade: They're invited to live in a small town by an unlikely friend. One you wouldn't expect. That's all you get for that.

Author: Now, for the Orc Isekai story - I called it ogre in the last chapter but I meant Orc...

SG: We don't have a name for him yet, but he's in class, he's bullied and out of nowhere, him and his class gets sent to a Fantasy world.

Wade: Some become heroes, others become thieves, but he - on the other hand becomes an Orc, the most hated race in that world.

Angie: THERE WILL BE MONSTERGIRLS!!!! We see now that we have to put that in there now since a lot of you weren't really ok with the whole furry/monster girl thing.

Author: There will be a furry or two that he will sleep with. Just like Broly DxD and Screw The Hero Life AND HBHS, it is a harem story but it's way more brutal.

Wade: There will be sex with Goblins, Orc females, Lamia's - the whole nine. So we hope you guys still enjoy the story.

Angie: The only thing we can promise you is that we won't go overboard with the furry's.

Author: Alright! Now, ONTO THE LAST "Alliance" chapter! After this one, I'll immediately start working on Raven, then Broly DxD and then Screw the Hero Life. Then Sons of Krypton and Fall of the Seven.

 Then Sons of Krypton and Fall of the Seven