Warbird Info!!!!

Author: Ok, so here's the info you all need to know for the Warbird Serious. This means that in the next Two Weeks, you guys will be getting the new chapter of WARBIRD: BOOK 2!!!!

Angie: For one, like we said, we're gonna try to make most of the chapters ABOUT Warbird - but of course - we're gonna instill what's happening in Marvel with Tommy and even Conner since he, Ryu, and Yagi are gonna be looking for allies from here on.

SG: If you don't see him, he's out getting alliances but that won't start till later on.

Author: Now, to clear up some potholes. First: In the Avatar World, everyone wanted to know that happened to the Espada that was crushing on Rei...

Angie: He died, Enji killed him. And as for fake Kyoka, she's still alive, she just stayed in Black Clover. She found a place there and keeps contact with Denki every so often.

SG: While Shoto and Momo were in the Mortal Kombat World - as you know, they met up with Kurome, Akame's(From Akame Ga Kill) sister.

Wade: Buuuuuuut what you didn't know, was that Akame got there two and they both fought but...

Angie: Momo broke it up between them, they tried to fight her to get her out of the way - but since she was faster and stronger than them, they failed. They're traveling back with them as well.

Wade: The time when Sero and some others went to A.O.T world, they were there WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY before The Rumbling. More like around the time that everyone found out that Eren was a Titan - so that was pretty early...

SG: Now, as for Amoz, the Nomu that hung around Liza and Koji, and the Blue Boy from The Hosu Incident, we'll bring that up in either the first chapters or the laters chapter...

Angie: Yes, Azula found out that Shisui lied to her and played her along the way and she still hasn't forgiven him for that because she really fell in love with him...

Wade: I know right? Azula? Love? PFFT!!!! But anyway, they're both coming with as well - and ALSO!!!!

Author: Tokoyami fought Xehanort and his thirteen with the help of Sora and Asta...

Author: But only Xehanort passed on... let that sink in. The smart ones will know what that means - and if you don't, you'll find out in later chapters...

Angie: And a lot of you were asking about Tokoyami's dad when he gave the kid the Dark World, like what happened to him and stuff.

Author: He died as soon as he passed it on to him. He was already dying but since time runs differently in the Dark World - he was fine, so when he passed it on - HE passed on.

Author: Also, keep Dark Shadow in mind - because, remember, he has a Human Form now, since Tokoyami is now The God of Darkness and Fear.

Wade: As for Eiji and his family tree - I'm sure you all know that he got them.

SG: There will be guest characters coming to their world as well but don't worry - we won't make it about them as much.

Angie: We WILL be bringing Iz and his friends by as well for Wholesome purposes.

Author: As you know, Dabi and Touya are split - they both have Ghostrider. Also...

Wade: And a lot of you were still confused on the woman that was speaking to Izuku when he was a blind baby back in the first book. Yea, that was my wife, Lady Death, she was the one talking to him.