Past History

Author: Hey, can I ask you guys a question? How did you like the last chapter. Or any of Book 2.

Author: Like be honest, was Book 1 more exciting? I guess I'm only asking because I've never gotten to a Book 2 before so I'm a little bit self conscious.

Author: Like am I rushing it? Am I making it too confusing? Is it not exciting enough. If it isn't - I'm sorry, I just never thought I'd get this far.

Author: And it's not anyones fault - nobody has been talking in my ear or anything. I just wanna make sure I'm not the only one enjoying this.

Author: Criticism is WELCOME so if there's something you guys want me to fill you in on, I'll do it in bold letters so that I can clear up the plot holes.

Author: But getting off of that, I'll probably do one more chapter after this one. Before going onto the other stories.

Author: Let's be real, I'm not gonna make it to the Kamino Ward in Five chapters but I did have an idea that I thought you guys would like.

After this chapter, I'm just gonna be doing a two or three chapter arc. It'll be called ALLIANCE. After that is another little arc - only about four or five chapters but that'll come LATER down the line, like when I come back to this story.

Author: Don't WORRY all of these are short. After the Two or Three Chapter Arc, I'm gonna take a break from this story, focus mainly on Raven, Screw The Hero Life, Sons of Krypton, and Fall of the Seven. I wanna give them three chapters a piece - of course you know that Screw The Hero Life will have more than that.

Author: Love you guys, God loves you. I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Nezu: Ah, so we really are safe for the time being.

Izu: Yea...

Yagi: ...

Shoto: Sorry that we didn't tell you in detail about our situation.

Nezu: Think nothing of it. I actually expected as much. So, there's an Evil You out there.

Izu: Yea, there is.

Nezu: Hm...

At the moment, they were all in class, listening onto what their discussion was - not really any class time going on.

Nezu looked at Izuku and said...

Nezu: How do you feel about this?

Izuku: ?

Mic: Knowing that it's an evil twin out there messing things up.

Izuku looked down...

Izuku: I... Just wonder why he's like that... what brought him too that.

Kacchan stared at Izuku but when he looked up, he found Katsuki staring at him. He looked around himself but heard...

Katsuki: Yea, I'm looking at you.

Kacchan: ... Tch...

Izu: Your a different Bakugo.

Kacchan: ?

Izu: You're not like ours and you caught on quick to what I told you about what Izuku wants, all you have to do is stick to it.

Kacchan: ...

Midnight: So, what to do now.

Yagi: I've talked with Izu's brother earlier this week. He said that we'll be leaving in probably a month. Its not enough time to help you guys during The Kamino Ward, but he said that after we leave, he'll come here personally and help continue your training.