Alliance Pt. 1

Author: This one's gonna be a long one!

Angie: We didn't expect for him to put Game of Thrones in there.

SG: How did you guys like it though.

Wade: You see the title, it's going now.

Author: We're going head first into this... pause.

Wade: Hope you guys enjoy!!!

SG: Remember in the first chapter when we said we had a BIG surprise for you guys?

Wade: AAAAAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

Angie: Not gonna lie, you guys are gonna say WTF!?!?!?

Wade: Author's a mad fuckin GENIUS!!!!

Author: But!!!! No more talking, no more distraction. Let's get into this shit!!!!

A month later, that night came and EVERYONE was ready...

At the moment, Iida was taking a walk...

Quietly...

Wade: Ah shit...

Angie: Here we go again.

Iida: ...

He was looking at the messages on his phone but saw that Tenya didn't answer not one of them...

But he had a good reason for it...

He soon found out that earlier his twin's brother was rushed to the hospital. Thankfully, Izu got to him within the hour, so he's not paralyzed but when he found out that he was attacked by the Hero Killer: Stain...

Iida: ...

He wanted to have a few choice words with the man. And thanks to Nat's training...

He wasn't hard to find...

He stopped, looking into an alleyway, seeing his twin under the foot of Stain, trying to get up but he couldn't.

Stain noticed the boy as he stared at him. He looked down at Tenya and said...

Stain: Twins?

Iida: The correct term is variant. I am the Tenya that hails from a different Earth. I'm sure you've heard of us.

Stain has heard about the otherworld doubles...

Stain: Ok, and? Why are you here?

Iida: Do you make a habit of asking rhetorical questions?

He took his glasses off...

Stain saw that this kid wasn't even dressed for combat, he was in track shorts and an under armor.

Iida: I'm here to ask you... why you did it?

Stain: ?

Tenya: Tch!

Iida: My twin is here because you attacked Ingenium - the original Ingenium, his brother. Tell me, why did you do it?

Stain: Heh, that's it? You want to know why I do what I d-!!!!!!

Before he could finish, he found that Iida kicked him in the stomach, making him cough up a lot of blood...

He smacked into the wall but pushed himself back up with gritted teeth from the pain he just received...

Iida: Careful Stain, please do not treat my question as something mundane or foolish. This is a simple question/answer situation. That kick I gave you was nothing more than a normal kick.