We'll Go Along With It... For Now...

Maria: Well, I guess I'm the one that has to go in.

Erik: Aye bruh - I ain't with this.

Maria: I don't care if you ain't with it.

The Illuminati's Captain Marvel floated and said...

Maria: You all want to help them, right?

Iroh: That is something that we want.

Dumbledore: But to flank them like you're about to - in the middle of their test - it's - it's not right.

Maria: We are talking about the fate of their Multiverse - all of your Multiverses. Evil like this doesn't wait on Festivals. Strange?

Stephen didn't like this idea either but it was better than all our destruction here at their Base.

He sighed before opening the portal...

She looked at Yagi, saying...

Maria: You. With me.

Yagi: Sigh, yea.

Namor: Remember, this is what you wanted, if they fail, then we can proceed with what must be done.

X: We'll still fight you either way.

Wanda: Did you not hear us say that?

Reed: What was the point of the deal then?

Thor; I'm sorry, you must've gotten us confused with the people my son and his friends helped...

Logan: You made a deal with THEM. Not US.

Yelena: If I'm keeping it real with you, all they did was prolong the inevitable. Either you leave my nephew and his new Multiverse live...

Buck: Or we let Wanda deal with you all.

Peggy looked down with a grin before looking at Xavier who chuckled a little to himself.

She then looked at Steve...

Peggy: Nothing from you, Captain?

Cap: I've already marked areas that could explode, given too much force, I stretched, I ate, we already have a plan.

Naruto: Heheh I like these guys.

Yamamoto: Hmph.

Integra: Heh.

Yami: Guys got balls.

Dante: Haven't seen so many in one room before.

Strange smirked at them since it looked like they mostly irritated the remainder of the Illuminati.

He then looked at Inko who was petting Inki's back...

Stephen: You don't seem worried.

Inki: That's because I'm not.

Stephen: Seeing this Izuku, I know that the likes of this Captain Marvel can't stop him.

Yamamoto: Hm, I would not count out that other Shoto either.

Tēka: Neither would I.

Mistuki: She's got another thing coming if she thinks that ANY Katsuki is easy to take down.

Samidare: Y-You can do it, Tokoyami!

Kota: You guys are stupid! They aren't gonna lose!

Izu: Heh

Ochako:💧Eheh... yeaaaaa.

Izu: I guess you really made an impression on him, huh?

At the moment, Izu was leaning up against the hallway walls since they were now taking an intermission.