Wake Up...

Author: ...

...

Angie: ...

...

SG: ...

...

Wade: ... Shall I do the honors?

SG: Oh yea, sure, go ahead.

Angie: By all means...

Author: Floor is yours, Wade.

Wade: Thank you...

*Puts in tape for the readers.*

SG/Angie/Wade: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Author: You know what this is!!!! This is not a drill - I REPEAT!!!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!!

Angie: WE ARE BACK, BITCHES!!!!

SG: AND WE AIN'T GOIN ANYWHERE!!!! ... Eh, a few places but we already told you about - BUT THAT'S LATER ON!!!!

Wade: IT'S TIME TO GET BACK TO OUR ROOTS - MY GUYS!!!! Hope you all had a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

SG: This was suppose to be out yesterday but we all had family time, sorry about that.

Angie: To make it up, Author gonna get started onto the next chapter after he posts this one.

Author: Alright! So, off the bat, here are the movies we have in mind of crossing with when some of the MHA Group going to the Marvel Universe:

•Far From Home

•Shang Chi

•Thor: Love and Thunder

•Spider-Man: Across the Spiderverse

• Black Widow

•Quantumania

•Wakanda Forever

•Moon Knight

Author: I'm a little iffy on Moon Knight cause I didn't finish it - but seeing him and Tokoyami interact will be a very dope conversation.

Angie: OH!!!! Or maybe Koji.

SG: No! No! No! Andy and Harley! All three have split personalities.

Author: Ooooh that's sound goo - see this is the reason I don't stay on this story - I GET TOO MANY IDEAS!!!!

Wade: Also, please keep in mind that Tanjiro and the other youths of other anime's that they've visited will be here too, probably after three or four chapters.

Wade: Ah, who am I kidding - they may end up being in the chapter after this one - cause this chapters gonna be long.

Angie: We're forwarding you guys - we don't think we'll be able to get EVERYONE'S picture in this story, so, we add them in the next one.

SG: Also, you guys forgot that Tokoyami's Dark Shadow has a Human Form now...

Author: I also wanted to put this in here but I forgot to tell you guys something about Toga's Skill list. I just went back to go and look and found that I gave her Reaction Magic aside from Trap Magic that Loona can do. Keep that in mind.