Plan of Action...

Wade: Alright guys!!!! Next chapter - I know y'all ready and SO AM I!!!!

SG: We saw that you guys were hype so this is the next one!

Angie: But before we continue, did you know that there was an Asian Superman?

Wade: No, she's not kidding and I'm HAPPY that there is.

Angie: Hell yea, we got all the white and black Superman - I want more variety dammit!!!!

SG: HAHAHA RIGHT!?!?? After this chapter - it's back to HBHS and DBZ: REDO!!!! - we know you guys are READY for the ASSKICKING Rai, Shouko, and the Saiyans are gonna get.

Wade: Then we'll check in with our boy Amon. After, a chapter of HUNTER HEROES!!!!

Angie: Then back to TIPCA, we kept you guys waiting long enough. And finally STHL, everybody ready for Andy's Hot Boy Summer, we'll do four chapters of that!!!!

SG: So get comfortable!

Angie: Enjoy yourself!

Wade: Eat while reading!

SG/Angie/Wade: AAAAAANNNNNNND HAVE FUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!

SG: I'm glad we're back man.

Wade: Right? Now we can finally -

*KingNexus opens the door...*

KN: Yo guys, Author here?

Angie: Oh what up Nexus. Yea, he's in the room - he asked us to handle introductions.

SG: Why are you here?

KN: I actually came to pick up GwenPool after kicking her out the room. I thought that she may've wandered in here -💧they're fuckin', aren't they?

SG/Angie/Wade: ...

KN: ... I'm gonna guess, that the reason he made you guys do the intro is because you either fucked her too... or he promised you a piece, right?

SG/Angie/Wade: ...

KN: ... Sigh...

*All four look in the room...*

*PLAP!!!!*

*PLAP!!!!*

*PLAP!!!!*

*PLAP!!!!*

*PLAP!!!!*

GP: FFFFFUCK!!!!! OH SSSSHHHHHHHIT!!!!

Author: Oh yea you blonde bitch - TAKE THAT SHIT!!!! You thought shit was sweet? You thought I wasn't gonna do it - NOW WHAT!?!?