Future Kids!!!!

Author: Hey guys!

Wade: What's up!!!

SG: How is everyone - we haven't asked you guys this in a while...

Angie: Right? I feel like we were neglecting you guys.

Author: Ok, so, real quick, can I rant a little to you guys? Just real quick.

Angie: Shit, it's been a minute.

SG: Right?

Author: Ok so, listen, this is my opinion... but...

Author: I do not see why people hate Yuji Itadori so much.

Author: Like, ok, I get it a little bit - it's because everyone in there is fuckin crazy and have a fucked up mindset half the time.

Author: Like how Maki wants to prove to her Clan that she ain't Fodder by merkin them all.

Author: Or how Gojo is bricked up by hurting and killing curses - killing then, I get, but you can tell that man get hard behind it.

Author: That scene of him braking Jogo's arm between his legs was CRAZY!

Author: But Yuji - for real is a unique character and I really like bro.

Author: He different. Yea, he rocking the "I got a Tailed Beast living in my gut." Starter Pack, but I honestly feel like he represents what it means to be "Human".

Author: He don't wanna be a hero and saves lives, he just wanna make sure that everyone to have a normal death that isn't caused by Curses.

Author: I say he represents what it means to be "Human" because he hesitates when it comes to a human who was transformed by Mr. "Sorry Excuse for a FEMBOY BITCH!!!!

Author: Sorry about that, but anyway. He hesitates and yes that's his downfall but he shows that he's not a heartless monster.

Author: Nobody else thinks of what Transfigured Humans go through, Yuji does.

Author: And I'm not saying that Megumi and Nobara haven't, it's just that they were conscious about it after talking with him. You can tell just by looking at the two that the bullshit that they went through was nonexistent when Yuji was around.

Author: Plus, out of everyone, Yuji is the only one that can run the Ones with Todo.

Author: Bro killed how many Special Grade Curses(Or just Curses, corrected me if I got it wrong)? And Yuji just be out here throwing the hands with him.

Author: Yes - I know that every time that Yuji starts fighting - he had someone with him. But Todo taught that boy well and he got his first W in a one on one with BITCHMADE PIECE OF SHIT Mahito.

Author: Sorry for the long ass rant. I'm done, if you guys think otherwise, tell me your thoughts.

Wade: That one was actually kind quick.

SG: Yea, remember the Zenitsu Talk?

Author: 💢 We don't talk about that time.

Angie: But we do have something else to explain to you guys.

Author: Right, almost forgot, listen, I explained it to Nexus but not you guys.

Wade: So, you guys know of the story that Last Hero? Nexus's Story?

Angie: Well, it's connected to ours but this is what we wanted to explain about Hanzo and Quai Liang...

Author: The Sub-Zero and Scorpion from MK11 are within the MHA World. But around this time, Fire God Liu Kang rewrote History.