12

"hey Taylor good morning!" It was weekend and taylor was at the pack house in morning, "hey gigi maya good morning" she hugged them and sits next to them they were in the living room.

"So you're here to see harry probably" maya says, "oh no actually I'm here to see lou and you guys let's all of us go shopping today its weekend you know have a party tonught then" maya and gigi nods,

"Perfectly fine for me" maya says, "me too i can't drink but its okay" Gigi says, "I'll call lou" taylor says going upstairs he bumps into harry, "oh hey alpha"

"Hey what're you doing here?" He asks running his hand through his long hair, "oh I'm here to see lou and girls! We're gonna have some omega night party Tonight" Taylor squeals,

"Louis can't go" taylor frowns asks, "why?" Harry strutters, "um.h-he...he's not into you know  girls and party and all" taylor rolls her eyes and hits harrys chest lightly, "you're a party popper I'll ask him myself" she turns to go in louis' room but harry follows her,

Taylor knocks on his door looking back at harry, "what? Don't you have work or something?" Harry shakes his head shrugging, "no I'll join you guys" taylor narrows her eyes, "alpha its a omega's night and you're ....not invited"

Harry was about to argue when louis opens his door in his towel dripping wet, "sorry i was showering" taylor smiles, "Don't worry get ready and cone down i have something to say okay" louis nods smiling and taylor leaves and harry was just standing there looking at Louis's bare chest,

"Um.... you need something?" He asks blushing, harry clears his throat and gently pushes louis in and closes the door behind him, "she's gonna ask you to come in some stupid party you'll say no!"

Louis frowns, "but why?" Harry rolls his eyes and goes to sit on louis' bed "because i say so!" Louis stomps his feet crossing his arms he said, "no harry I'm allowed to make Friends and have fun"

Harry shakes his head looking at louis' clothes on bed he picks them up checking them he said, "no these types of parties are geld at clubs that aren't safe for omega's!" Louis hissed, "no harry i can take care of myself!"

Harry holds louis' knickers up whistling he said, "black less" he smirked when louis snatched it blushing he says, "stop harry let me make my own choices i don't know why you even care"

Harry signs standing uo and said, "because my alpha can't let you go out in danger its not me its my alpha so you have to listen to me" harry says looking in Louis's eyes, "that's not fair! And if its about my safety i can go there with bran!"

Harry growls pinning louis to the wall he says, "you will not take that human's name in front of me again understood" louis whimpers, "w-why? I'm dating him" harry growls in his face and said, "i don't care! I don't like him he should stay away from you!"

Louis whimpers shaking his head he said, "i-i like h-him-" and then Harry's eyes shine red, his breathing picked up, "you will obey me omega! I don't like omega's who disobey their alpha's!" Louis' heart was beating fastee than ever, hearing his alpha's voice made his inner omega submit.

"Yes alpha I'll do as you say"

"You better omega!" With that harry leaves and louis finally breaths wiping his forehead he mumbles, "i don't what to do"

•••

"....so louis will you come with us? Please" louis gulps as Taylor gigi and maya all were looking at him for answer, "um...w-won't it be unsafe for omega's at that club?"

"Oh no not at all louis we omega's aren't less than anyone we can fight for ourselves too" taylor says, "and you're a strong omega louis we know" maya says and gigi nods, "please join us"

"U-um....okay"

•••

"Um taylor i think these jeans are too tight" louis was wearing a sheer see through shirt with some skinny jeans taylor gave him, "that's the point they're making your thighs and legs look amazing you look beautiful lou"

Louis blushes, "thank you" taylor smiles and maya brings them their drinks, "um...i won't drink Tonight" louis says making everyone frown, "what why?"

"I just don't feel like drinking" he laughs nervously, "hey no problem lets go and dance" taylor grabs his arm dragging him towards dance floor, crowded bodies grinding on eachother and that alpha snell mixed with omega's made louis' mind hazzy and he dance his heart out.

Taylor was with him whole time, louis was a bit lose now he was twerking and grinding without alcohol he felt like drunk he was enjoying his night untill a drunk alpha pulls louis, he was stronger than him he pulls his body towards him, his rough hands grabbing his hips he grinds.

Louis whimpered and tried to push him back but he won't budge he was nosing his neck sent marking him suddenly someone grabbed that alpha's should and punched him in face,

"YOU FUCKING DICKHEAD!"