Rotten Meets Refurbished

It's finally done..... I've freed them. I stood there with a fire axe in hand, panting while observing my work. I met a strange purple Freddy who said they'd help me free them. They lured them and I tore them apart. I wonder where they went off to? Well, hopefully I can thank them later

It's finally over. I can go home and grieve....

I'm sorry, my beautiful family. I failed you...

Michael...

I'm sorry.
You were the best son I could ever ask for, and I let you down. I failed at being a father...

"We remember..."

What?...

"We don't forget..."

No...

"We know what you did..."

No no No!
They're supposed to be free! Why are they still here!? The only thing they could possibly still want is-
....
Oh no...
...
They're here for me.
I run down the hall, but they follow. They're right on my trail! What am I supposed to do!? The lights flickered along the hall as they approached closer and closer. I have to find somewhere to hide! But where!?
...
Wait! That's it! The safe room where I hid earlier! It's back the other way though... Dammit! I have to try!
I whipped around and ran back the way we came, and they still pursued. If this works, I'll be sure to thank whatever god there is up there.
Damn, how long is this hall!? It already feels like I've been running for hours!!! Agh!
No! They're catching up! Dammit!
Wait! There it is! I'm almost there!
Hah! I made it....
Wait... Shit! I left the door open!!!
No.... No, what am I supposed to do!?
Wait.. there! I'm the corner! That's the old Springbonnie suit! I hope my memory hasn't gotten rusty. I'll have to thank Henry for making me watch those horrible springlock training tapes.
I pull it out from the corner and... oh thank god, it's already in suit mode!
I remove the mask and pull open the hatch on the back. I grasp the side of the torso and slide my legs in, then my arms, and then I finally close the hatch as I climb fully inside. I quickly but carefully bend down and pick up the mask and gently place it on and lock it into place.
I turn to face them, and I see them looking at me in.... Glee!? What are they so happy about!?
Wait, there... on the ceiling... is that... water? Wait, it's raining outside, and this shithouse is so old that it must be leaking through... wait, didn't those tapes say that springlocks and moisture don't go well together? And the water is dripping...

Right on the mask.

That drop is about to fall on the springlock!

NO! NO PLEASE GOD NO!!! PLEASE NOO-

*Crack*

*SNAP*

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHH!
OH GOD!! SOMEBODY HEL- AAAAGGGHHHHH. PLEASE GET IT OFF!!! AAAAAGGGGHHHHHHH!!!"
It hurts. Oh god, I can feel every bit of it. The metal clamping down on my stomach and crushing me slowly. The pieces punching and piercing my skull. My eyes are torn from their sockets, my teeth are ripped from my gums, my brains are forced from my head, my bones are shattered apart, my lungs are filling with my own blood, it hurts. Please, I just want this to end. I feel myself slipping. It's going dark.
Chris...
Elizabeth...
Michael...
I'm coming......

What-.... What is this? Am I dead? I am, aren't I.
Wait.... No..... I'm still here. Why am I-

"AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!"