Alone

Springtrap POV
I awoke to darkness. I knew that meant I was still in this room. I've only been here for 3 days, and it already feels like hell. I got up and slowly walked towards the door. As soon as I opened it, I was faced with everyone except Mangle staring at me with a solemn look. Mari in the front. I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess she told everyone of my past. Freddy went first. "I DON'T CARE HOW TRAGIC YOUR DEATH IS, YOU MURDERED CHILDREN!" She screamed with teary eyes. They all took their turns shouting at me. There goes any chances of friendship. Finally, there was Foxy. God, she looks so much like her original. She began to tear up. "You! I don't want to see you near Mangle again! You hear me!? I don't want to see you ever again!" She then turned around bawling. I had enough. I turned towards the main door. "Fine. You want me gone? I'll leave. Maybe I can get dismantled and I can finally be free from this damn suit." They all seemed shocked at my words. I continued to march out the door, when suddenly someone grabbed my arm. I angrily shot around to see Mangle crying while holding my arm. "Don't go..." she said sadly. I didn't feel anything for her. They had all seen what I was. I needed to leave. "You heard your friends." I said coldly. And with that, I yanked my arm from Mangle's grasp and stomped out the door. I walked out onto the street. Since I had nowhere to go, I ducked into a nearby alley. It was lined with dumpsters. They smelled even worse than me. I didn't think that was possible. At least I'm with the trash, where I belong. I sat down and pondered my thoughts. How long until I could be free from this suit and finally move on? I then remembered Fredbear. That old place made so much business. I remembered the good old days with Henry and his daughter. I suddenly heard a noise. I quickly stood up. I looked to see a very... feminine figure standing there. She looked a lot like me. I then realized it was her. The one from my second night. The one who rubbed her breasts all over me. I shuddered at the thought. She slowly walked towards me. She kneeled down next to me. "Mari told me everything. Did you really kill them?" She asked. I sighed and nodded. She then sat down next to me. "How did you find me?" I asked her. She giggled. "Your feet leave rust wherever you go. Not to mention all the creaking." I sighed. This suit was too damn old. She lost her smile and inches closer to me. That annoyed me. "Look, what do you want!?" I said in a loud tone. She seemed hurt. "I- I wanted to make sure you were okay." She said blushing. I didn't really care. "Well, I'm fine. You can go now." She looked me in the eyes. "But, you don't deserve to be out here. You- You'll be all alone." She said worriedly. Damn she's persistent. I looked at my feet. "Maybe I deserve to be." I said. I was surprised when she suddenly hugged me. Part of me wanted to get up and beat her right there. But another part of me wanted to just let it happen. I sighed and gave in. I put my arm around her shoulder. She blushed slightly, as did I. We sat there for a good hour or so before she finally fell asleep. Great. I wasn't built like them. I don't sleep. I deactivate to conserve power. I don't need it, but the suit does. If I don't recharge, then I can't move. I sighed as she slept on my chest. I initiated the shut down sequence and deactivated.