Amends

Springtrap POV
With no nightguard, i guess I'll come out and meet the locals. However, once I opened the door, they all went into hiding. I guess yesterday's affairs probably made a bad first impression. I decided to go out and explore the place. I wandered a bit, the others would always come out to peek at me. But whenever, I looked at them, they would just yelp and go back into hiding. Suddenly, I heard a door open. It cane from one of the hallways. I didn't want to screw up anymore than I already had, so I quickly retreated back to the backstage room.
Mangle POV
I watched in confusion as I heard a noise and the rabbit quickly ran back into his room. I looked to where the sound came from and saw Springbonnie stepping out of the closet. She stood in the center of the room "Okay where is everyone and where is the guard!?" I slowly crept out of my cove as she looked at me. I slowly pointed towards the repair room. I watched in fear as she nodded and began to enter the room.
Springbonnie POV
I walked over to the door Mangle pointed at as she went back into hiding. I don't know why they were all hiding. I entered the room and immediately gasped at what I saw. Sitting on the table was an old, green, and damaged animatronic rabbit that looked exactly like me. Except, more holes and MUCH more terrifying. I was about to ask what this had to do with the guard until I noticed that the bunny was covered in blood stains. I immediately understood. But I still couldn't help myself. I crawled on top of him and lied down with my breasts on his face. "Mmmmm... you like that don't you?" I said in a seductive voice. I blushed until I felt something grab on to my shoulder. I looked and saw his hand grabbing me. I quickly got up and watched in horror as his rotten eyes moved to stare directly into mine. "GET. OFF." He said in a raspy voice. I quickly scrambled to get up and watched in fear as he slowly sat up and hopped off the table with a loud creak. He looked directly at me and what he said next completely surprised me. "If you do that again, I'll add you to my list of kills." He then walked out the door. I watched as he marched over to the kitchen.
Springtrap POV
After I sorted out the situation with that bunny girl, I had an idea for how I could make up for what I did to absolutely terrify them. While I waited in the back room, I found the design plans for these animatronics. It appears that they are actually capable of eating and drinking. So I decided to whip up a pizza for them. I think I'll do something for that white fox though. She was especially cute...
Freddy POV
While Springbonnie was in their with the rabbit, we had all worked up the nerve to come out of hiding. We watched as he came parading put of the room with a look that could only mean be had some sort of idea. I watched in fear as he walked into the... kitchen?
Mangle POV
I admit that I've always been shy. But despite how handsome that rabbit is, he's TERRIFYING! Wait, did I just call him handsome? Oh no.... 😣 I saw him come out of the kitchen and was shocked when I saw that he was holding a rather delicious looking pizza, but I was even more surprised when he put it down on the center table and wrote a note on a piece of paper and put it next to the pizza. The whole time he was holding something behind his back. He then started to walk towards my cove. I hid in the shadows and whined in fear, but I was surprised when I saw that he didn't enter. Instead, he revealed the mystery item to actually be a plate of cookies. He added a note to it as well, put it on the stage, and just slid it past the curtains straight to me. He then walked away and back into his room. I reluctantly read his note, but was surprised it read [I just want to apologize to you for making you wet yourself. Also, I think you're really cute. P.S. My name is Springtrap.]
Freddy POV
I was utterly surprised when I saw the rabbit put a pizza in the center of the room with a note. He was holding a plate if cookies behind him. I watched as he proceeded to bring them to Mangle's Cove. I feared the worst when suddenly, he just slid them to her. I motioned to the others to follow me. All of them came except Mangle. I slowly walked towards the pizza to read the note. I was shocked. It said [I would like to apologize for the brutal acts I committed. Me and that guard just had a history. I didn't mean to come off as dangerous, especially in my first day. I made this pizza to hopefully make up for it. P.S. The name's Springtrap.]