Not An Empty Suit

The girls were excited to mess with the new night guard. They noticed his stares and how he was clearly interested in them. They were also curious about the suit that randomly appeared without them noticing. Freya claimed that either Veronica or Maria must have moved it as a prank. Bonnie said that maybe it was haunted, but the others called her stupid, like usual. But right now, they were focused on getting to the guard. Chica took first turn. She stepped into the dining room, and decided to mess with the guard a bit. She looked at the camera and fondled her breasts, making sure to look directly at the lens of the security device. She saw Bonnie take the opportunity to head into the hallway, and press her boobs against the glass of the office window. A pneumatic door was heard. Freddy giggled any stepped into the other hall, and wiggled her ass a little at the guard. Another door. The guard in question was having the time of his life, all these sexy ladies practically showing him their bits. He was even considering letting them in to give him a bit of sex. Suddenly, a loud clanking was heard thought it the pizzeria. It sounded like a heavy piece of metal hitting tile with huge force. All the girls turned to where the sound echoed from.

Everyone froze.

There, standing at the edge of the room....

Was Springtrap himself.

Eyes glowing an eerie golden yellow, he looked on with his twisted grin.

Freddy: "Didn't Veronica say he didn't even function anymore!? Oh! Maybe he's just lonely, and looking for a little fun like us! Hmmm... maybe we could give him a hand, what do you think girls?"

They all nodded and looked at the him with lustful eyes. Foxy even popped out of her cove and licked her lips at him. Mangle peeked out, but then fully emerged looking at Springtrap with awe and stars in her eyes.

Mangle: 'He looks so cool!'

Freddy walked up to Springtrap with a sway in her hips, and hugged him from behind, pushing her boobs on his back.

Freddy: "Well big boy, you want us to give you a little show?~"

Suddenly, Springtrap pushed her off of him and turned to look towards the office.

Chica: "Awwww, I guess he swings the other way.. oh well. Each to their own."

Springtrap started limping down the hall, each metal footstep clanking and echoing down the hall. His golden yellow eyes turning a bright red. The girls watched in wonder as he approached the reinforced metal doors. Bonnie and Mangle even followed behind him to watch. He stopped at the door and stared directly into the camera. Meanwhile, the guard inside was shaking with fear. He recognized this monstrosity. It moved, looked, and acted the exact same way as those mechanical horrors at Fazbear's. He got a job there, but quit after his first week due to the character coming to life at night and attempting to make him one of them. This thing was one of them. He tried to hide himself behind the door, but it was too late.

Springtrap had seen him.

Bonnie and Mangle were curious why he was just standing and staring through the window. Suddenly, he raised his fist, and threw it forward and shattered the window. Glass flew everywhere, and the guard who was still sitting against the door, was covered in shards of glass and got a few cuts. Suddenly, a large
fur-covered hand grabbed him by the back of his shirt and threw him through the now open hole in the wall. His back made impact with the wall of the hallway, and he looked up to see the trash rabbit staring at him with murderous intent. He ran past Springtrap and into the dining room, where he hid under a table. Springtrap turned around and followed him back into the dining room. The guard was trembling in fear.

'Ohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshit'

Was about all he could think right now. He heard the clanking of that monstrosity coming closer. He saw the beams of eery yellow light emanating from its lifeless eyes, swinging around as it searched for him. No, as it hunted for him. Suddenly, he felt a pressure build in his backside, and he panicked
'Nononono NOT NOW-'

Everything went dead silent. The guard was sweating with endless fear. Nothing seemed to move. The tension was killing him. Suddenly, he heard loud and rapid clanks as the thing charged right for him, and it flipped the table he was hiding under with deadly force, and reached for him. He found himself dangling in the air as the thing held him by the face. He couldn't breathe through the rotten fabric. He clawed and punched the hand, trying to get it off, but to no avail. He could just barely peek through the cracks of the fingers, and when he did, he saw that creatures dead, lifeless glowing ayes staring straight at him, seemingly right into his soul. He tried to scream, but the hand completely muffled his voice. He was running out of breath, and quickly. Suddenly, the hand gripped his face with extreme force, and he could feel his skull slowly breaking under the pressure. Then, there was a loud crunch, and everything went black...

     The Fnia girls stared in sheer horror at the monstrosity who was holding the corpses of the man who's skull he'd just crushed in. He seemed completely unfazed by his actions, and proceeded to throw the body away on to the floor, and walk back to the closet.